"Deku, what the fuck?" Katsuki asks again, almost defeated this time.

Izuku just rubs by him again, dragging his full body against the alpha's and chirping once more, entering his dorm and slamming it in their faces.

Todoroki pads his way forward to blink at the closed door.

"I don't think you have a choice, Bakugou." Todoroki intones calmly, unflinching in the face of a few popped explosions.

"I'll go let Aizawa-sensei know." Iida pops to his feet and rushes away.

Helpless, Katsuki whirls around, looking for escape but for some reason unable to lift his feet.

"Well, dude, he's already building his nest." Kirishima offers, but it's little help. "And it's with a lot of your stuff."

Sero's smile is a bit more teethy.

"If you can't handle it, I'm sure I could sway Midoriya with my scent. He said it smelled like black licorice to him, before." He wiggles his eyebrows. "Said it was nice."

Katsuki snarls.

"Maybe a beta would be better in this case, huh? Izuku does love to cuddle!" Uraraka teases with a little vicious smile.

Katsuki's head swivels to her.

"I could always volunteer." Todoroki quips, and he seems wholly sincere, which makes it so much better.

Mina nearly busts a rib trying to tamp down the laughter at the conflicting expressions crossing over Katsuki's face, first enraged, then annoyed, then jealous, then enraged again.

"Like fuck, you candy-cane asshole!" He howls, gripping his fist in Todoroki's shirt. He's the closest target.

Just then, Izuku pops his head out his door and beams.

"Kacchan!" He croons, his rosemary scent wafting its way from the den and what was likely a very lovely, soft nest. "Kacchan, come look!"

There's an explosion of sudden burnt sugar scent, stinking and alpha. So close to the source, Todoroki wrinkles his nose.

"I'm not going to." Katsuki sneers, even as he shoves Todoroki away and darts towards the omega. "I'm not." He asserts, as Izuku beckons him inside, a pleased smile on his omega lips. Katsuki sways to him, almost stumbling, and the door seals shut again. The mingling rise of rosemary and dark sugar was cut off and slowly dissipates from the hallway.

Thank god for the scent and sound cancellers built into every dorm room.

Kaminari can't keep hold of it anymore, he bursts into side splitting laughter, tears dotting at his eyes. Choruses of "'I'm not going to!'" and "He just did!" volley back and forth. Howls and wolf whistles fill the dorm, as the more strait-laced students attempt to mute the raunchier ones as they describe what could be happening behind closed doors. They're in half a riot when Aizawa arrives.

Of course. Of course, it would be the problem children.

Teenagers are the worst.

Katsuki is pressed to the door and scented again. Deku cuddles up under his chin, with his chittering purr, and drags his nose and cheekbones over Katsuki's skin. Clutched in his arms, Katsuki is smothered with rosemary, with the intriguingly heavy smelling herb, and it mingles with his heavy sugar until it's become candied. It's...good. It's so good.

He hates how good it is.

"Deku," he starts to growl, warningly, but Izuku chirps, excited.

"Come see!" He whirls and then spreads his hands at the travesty of his nest. The precariously tall bed, the lumps of fabric, what seems to be two or three cushions from the living room couches and Izuku's entire mattress buried awkwardly beneath the bed frame. Half of Katsuki's wardrobe is here, primarily from his laundry bin as well, which is both embarrassing and disgusting.