Hearts Beating Faster

Written by: korro

Summary:

Tamaki as a cock warmer. That's it, that's the plot.

______________________________

It's heaven.

Nothing but white noise fills his mind. It eases into every space and crevice to playfully chase out the anxiety, coaxing it down until Tamaki feels like he's floating.

Absolute bliss.

Both arms are wound around Mirio's neck, chin resting over a firm shoulder as his cock pulses. It's exactly what Tamaki dreamed of, all the tension draining from his body. He's hard already, heat spreading across his stomach and tightening through his core, but there's no rush to it. A comfortable warmth spreads between them, neither promising nor denying any pleasure. It exists within his body with no want or need; a quiet reassurance that he's being useful.

That he's owned and needed.

That's what took Mirio by surprise. They'd been slowly but surely talking things out more, giving and taking however they could within the intimate space of their apartment. It was Tamaki who brought it up, phone in hand with a blush as he urged it into Mirio's palms.

"This.... I want this." He'd said. Anxiety tugged at his vocal cords, plucking out the higher sounds in between the careful pause of his words. Mirio had watched the video, enraptured and introduced to the phrase, "cock warming". The name was enough to leave little to the imagination, the idea behind it even more dizzying.

Tamaki just wanted Mirio inside him? No sex? No stimulation?

There was only a beat of hesitation over Mirio's smile.

"Yeah, Tamaki. We can do that." Mirio had said, remembering the conversation as he brushes fingers up and down Tamaki's spine, trying to deliver that promise. A movie is blaring in the background; more of a clock than a distraction. It's enough of an indicator of time passed, both unsure of how long this would go on. It's all for Tamaki, Mirio reminds himself, shifting to lay a kiss against a pink cheek. Even his elvish ears are rosy, blush reaching down to the hardened nub of his nipples.

The light fuzz along Tamaki's arms raise with goosebumps, back arching just the slightest to press their chests together. There's want tugging at Mirio's senses, almost unbearable how much he longs to move. It's tempting, that muscle memory of grabbing Tamaki's hips and fucking him like he deserves; his sweet, reserved shyness giving way to lewd cries and pleas for more of Mirio's cock, harder, hitting that sweet spot that makes Tamaki almost black out-

The movie is ten minutes in and Mirio doesn't know if he can make it to the hour mark. He'll try his hardest for his little Sunflower, but it's almost blinding how much he wants to pin Tamaki down and draw out one orgasm after another.

He won't. He's doing this for Tamaki and he isn't keen on ruining the experience.

What experience, Mirio can't exactly pinpoint, but Tamaki had stammered out in that low, shy voice of his, "It's just. The idea of... being... being like a... a fleshlight...?"

"Like, I'm the only one benefitting?" Mirio had asked. It wasn't a secret that Tamaki was enraptured with Mirio's size, always asking for more even at his limit. Tamaki loved to be pinned down and held, always begged for Mirio to come inside him and feel that much closer, quell the part that wanted to be dominated. But this is so much different.

Mirio thought of it as dehumanizing, until Tamaki added with a cute flush to his cheeks, "It's like I'm being useful to you." Mirio still doesn't fully understand it, but if Tamaki asks for it, he's helpless against denying.