A Grand Entrance

The click clacks of heels broke through the silence of the airport. A dark red dress that hugged her curves, a suitcase in her hand. The way she carried herself got everyone's jaws dropped. "Good evening, miss. Welcome to South Korea." A well-dressed man around the age of 40 spoke out.

"Good evening to you too, Mr Yoon." Reaching to the luxury car that cost more than the richest of the richest people can afford, the night was howling, greeting their master. Stars were shining on her as her spotlight. The night is all about her. Getting in the car, a string of words came out of her bloody-red lips with a pleased sigh. "Seoul really does have welcoming hands for me."

The man chuckled in amusement, "Where to, miss?" After a while of silence, the lady spoke. "Home, Mr Yoon. Let's go home."

*****

"AHHHHHHHHH"

A high-pitched scream travelled through the air. Everyone rushes to the owner of the voice. "Ahhhh get it off! Get it off!" And there he was, Jung Hoseok, struggling to get a spider off of him. Expressions of relief and disappointment were visible on the members. Jimin quickly came to the rescue and got rid of the 8-eyed creature from a whimpering Hoseok mumbling 'get it off'.

"For lord's sake, Hoseok. We were worried!" Namjoon's face screams worried. "I thought there was an attack! Thank god it was just a spider." Namjoon has been very cautious when it comes to his team since the attacks started taking place. Many of the idols were targeted. Just a few months ago during the 2015 MAMA, a vampire attack occurred. Most idols were escorted out of the show quickly but there were still injuries. Some of the viewers were hurt and one idol was killed.

"Yes yes, I know." Hoseok mumbled guilty.

"Let's get dressed quickly. We have practice today plus the recordings. I wanna finish the demo recording by today." The leader said with a sigh. Namjoon has been trying to be very well-composed since the news of the outbreaks. He can't be scared. The members trust him. He must stay strong for them and be a shield for them as always. And that is exactly what he has been doing.

"Don't we also have to meet with the security company today?" Jin asked from the living room while packing their food.

Right, we still have the meeting.

"Ugh, do we really have to meet them?" Yoongi said out with a groan. "And is Bang PD sure they're the real deal? I can't find anything at all about that company." It was true. There was no information about Lamia Security. There wasn't a clue on the owner as well. The name is... Rose Jane? An odd owner with an odd company name. Yoongi is clearly not having it.

"Well, Lamaia does mean vampire in Latin. Maybe they mean vampire security. Pretty basic if you ask me." The youngest added. Jungkook has been obsessed with vampires since the attacks. He's been looking them up online and always searching for new information. It's no surprise that he knows it.

'Well, I'm just glad we'll be safe now. Weird or not, I'm sure we'll be better now." Jimin is positive about changes as always. He was also the first member to quickly adapt to the new situations. Maybe it has something to do with his encounter with vampires. After all, he is the first ever Kpop idol to face the bloodsuckers.

"We should probably hurry. We don't want to be late now, do we?" Taehyung is trying to be optimistic about the whole situation. He may seem like he is adapting to this new life but deep down he is scared that they would get hurt. He just wishes that everything would just come to an end.

"Right. Let's get going. Our car is already waiting."

So, they left one by one with their leader's words.