Sneak peek!

I woke up from what felt like a long slumber, my eyelids heavy, and I realized that I was in a master bedroom of sorts. My hands were tied back, tightly. I tried to free them from the chains which felt as if a cold-blooded reptile was slithering on my skin. I wasn't panicking, yet, because this wasn't the first time in my life of nineteen years that I was kidnapped. I knew that my aunt's people would soon come to rescue me, no matter in which part of the world my kidnappers had kept me. I was looking for things to dismantle the chain, when I heard a deep voice: "Welcome to my humble abode princess, and sorry for the inconvenience, I had no choice but to ask my men to bound you since you did not voluntarily come along." And oh, did my blood not boil on hearing that! I looked at the familiar voice's source and there he stood slightly leaning on the mahogany doorframe with his sinfully handsome face, the prince of Seandra.

He gracefully strolled towards me, who would say that this angel-like man was one of the cruelest beings on earth. "I had asked you respectfully to come to my palace and help my sister, because you are the only therapist that she has ever responded to, but you had the audacity to reject my proposal-" I cut him short- "And Mr. White, I thought that proposals are given because a person respect's the opposite person's choice." My voice laced with suppressed anger. "No cara mia, when I give a proposal you view it as an order, and no one disobeys my orders."

By this time, my blood was really boiling, but I kept a placid look plastered on my face and sarcastically said-" So this is how Italians repay someone who has saved their sister's life... by kidnapping them. Wow."

And within seconds he harshly gripped my chin and forced me to look straight into his green eyes "No one, I repeat no one is allowed to use that tone on me, understood? I wouldn't care if that person is my sister's favourite therapist or if she is a pretty human before putting a bullet through their head".

"I guess I do not fall into that category of 'no one' because listen Mr. Snobbyhead, no one has the right to freakin' kidnap me and chain me to a freakin' bedpost. And now that I can assume that I am at your home, show me some of the famous Italian hospitality and bring me some tea, because you have caused a fudgeing headache." When I finish saying all of this in a single breath with practically no emotion on my face, I notice that the usually stoic expression of prince Lucian has been marred because his mouth is now slightly hanging open!