Obi Wan's home, Conference, Mos Eisley

Start from the beginning

Sitting down Ben said "Anakin seems to have found it" Anakin sits down he said "Let's see what it is" The hologram shows Leia standing straight she said "General Kenobi and General Skywalker, years ago you both served my father in the Clone Wars" Luke looks at the hologram "Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire".

Leia shakes her head "I regret that I am unable to present my father's request in person" Anakin and Ben both stare at Leia "But my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed" Leia tilts her head "I have placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this R3 unit".

Ben and Anakin look to R3 who stands next to R2 turning his head at them "My father will know how to retrieve it" Leia moves a bit "You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan" She shakes her head "This is our most desperate hour" Luke stares at Leia "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker" She spread her hands "You're both my only hope".

They watch Leia turns and bends down slowly R2 turns the hologram off Anakin looks to Ben who leans back touching his beard he looks to Anakin who nods, and they look to Luke who stares at them Ben said "You must learn the ways of the Force if you're to come with us to Alderaan" Anakin smiles he said "I believe it's time for you to learn it, Luke" Luke ask "Alderaan"?

Shaking his head "I'm not going to Alderaan" He gets up walks pass them "I've gotta to get home" Ben and Anakin look to him "It's late" Luke wave his hand "I'm in for it as it is" But Anakin said "Luke, we need your help" Ben nods to where Leia was, he said "She needs your help" He lower his gaze "Anakin and I are getting too old for this sort of thing".

They look back to Luke who glances to where R2 and R3 are then to Anakin and Ben raising his head Luke said "I can't get involved" He walks to them "I've got work to do" Anakin frowns and Ben lower his gaze "It's not that I like the Empire" Shaking his head "I hate it" Luke wave his arm "But there's nothing I can do about it right now".

Luke leans against the pillar "It's all such a long way from here" Ben said "That's your uncle talking" Sighing Luke said "Oh, boy" He walks over to R3 "My uncle" He puts a hand on R3's head "How am I ever gonna explain this" Raising his gaze Anakin said "Learn about the Force, Luke" Luke turns and walks to the entrance, but he stops and look to Ben and Anakin.

Holding the lightsaber and turning to them Luke said "Look, I can take you and my father as far as Anchorhead" Ben turns crossing his arms and Anakin leans back "You both can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you're going" But Ben said "You must do what you feel is right, of course" Anakin said "Luke" Luke looks to him "You take after me" Shaking his head "You must come with us".

Meanwhile a Star Destroyer is heading for the Death Star inside a conference room is filled with Imperial officers standing at the door is two soldiers names Nova Stihl and Tajis Durman both have their arms cross while sitting at the table is General Hurst Romodi, General Trench Molock, Chief Siward Cass, Colonel Wullf Yularen, Chief Moradmin Bast, Admiral Conan Antonio Motti and High General Cassio Tagge.

Everyone looks to Cassio who said "Until this battle station is fully operational, we are vulnerable" He takes a breath "The Rebel Alliance is too well equipped" He stares forward "They're more dangerous than you realise" Antonio said "Dangerous to your Starfleet, Commander, not to this battle station" Cassio takes a deep breath he said "The rebellion will continue to gain support in the Imperial Senate..."

Raven POV

Tarkin, Elite 1, 2, 3 and I enter the room Tarkin said "The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us" Everyone looks to us I breath walking around the room "I've just receive word that the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently" We reach Tarkin's chair "The last remnants of the old Republic have been swept away" Tarkin sits down I stood behind him on his left and my Elites stand in their positions around the room.