Chapter 9: The Wildspire Waste

The Wildspire Waste is a desert in the New World, Gamer was tired so Mud let him get up on her back, the heat from the desert didn't help Gamer cool down from the long run to the Waste from Astera, when they arrived Gamer saw a red figure flying in the sky "Hey what's that?" Gamer asked as the figure continued to fly "That's Teostra the king of the Waste" Mud told Gamer "Oh I've heard of him before mom told us stories about him before and the blue one what was her name again?" Gamer told her "Lunastra she's pretty strong" "Lunastra, huh I'll make sure I don't forget her name again" Gamer heard a loud roar "Huh? What's that?" He asked Mud "Teostra's calling a meeting for the Waste's monsters. I should go now that I'm back" She said leaving Gamer by a river "You'll cool down faster here I'll tell Teostra about you then I'll come back for you." "Ok" Gamer said drifting off to sleep he thought he heard some metal shaking as he fell asleep.

When he came to he felt a strong sense of heat washing over him and a powerful aura when he opened his eyes he found himself face to face with Teostra when a loud roar caught everyone's attention "Wait" Gamer thought as an Apex tore through the sand.