Chapter 1: The New World

The New World is a continent with creatures known as monsters some are strong some are weak some are the apex of their land others bottom of the food chain.

Today we are going to observe a monster that is in the middle of the food chain a Zinogre and Stygian Zinogre family with an female adult Zinogre named Fulgur and a male Stygian Zinogre named Arrow with two Zinogre cubs one male the other female, the male's name was Shock while the female's name was Buzz there is also two Stygian Zinogre cubs one male the other female, the males name was Draco while the female was Drago. Then, one hybrid a mix of both a Stygian Zinogre and Zinogre it was a male named Gamer the on the body was Stygian Zinogre while the fur on the back was a Zinogre. A Stygian Zinogre is white with bits of red and black scattered here and there, while a Zinogre is green and blue mixed together. Buzz yawned tiredly waking up before the others "Hm how could I wake them up?" Buzz thought "Mom and dad will be easy like the others, but Gamer isn't easy" Buzz was a prankster she already knew how to wake up her parents and her siblings. First Buzz went to a tree and grabbed a cupped leaf. Next she went to the pond and grabbed water with the leaf she grabbed. Finally she poured water on the others and they woke up except for Gamer.

"What the-Buzz!" Drago shouted angrily "Why did you do that!?" Shock yelled "Because it's funny!" Buzz said. Her parents weren't pleased but they knew whatever they did buzz would keep doing that so they woke Gamer up "Huh?" The young hybrid said he then yawned and stretched, he pretty much knew the schedule by now, Buzz wakes up everyone else causing parents to wake him up. Then they went outside of the den to a clearing but they couldn't go out of the clearing and into the forest.

Once Shock went out following Arrow and when he came back he vowed to never go back out, but of course that didn't stop Gamer's curiosity so once he went out alone at night while everyone even Buzz was asleep it was beautiful fireflies everywhere a Anjanath a herd of Aptonoth that was put into a panic by a Great Jagras out on the hunt no one knew he was out there he knew that but still he went out of course when Buzz woke everyone up that morning she was confused when she found Gamer awake by the pond.

He always wondered what the forest was like at day but he knew his parents would never let him so he pretty much ran around and swam at the pond where he caught a fish and ate it, his parents let them do that then he got out shook the water of his fur and went to talk to Draco. Gamer and Draco didn't get along, well didn't like Gamer because he was a hybrid he wanted to be the hybrid of the family so whenever he got the chance he bullied Gamer the last thing he wanted was for Gamer to get his Electro bugs that only he could get.

(Hope you guys like this.)