38: We are Pure Love

Start from the beginning

    In the past, Ruri was too young to deal with abilities calmly enough, so this was the first time Ruri had contact with someone who had been hit with his abilities without purpose.

    Taking this opportunity, he wanted to experiment with several possibilities, so that he could be more experienced in dealing with the person who was hit with the ability next time.

    After giving a series of orders such as shaking hands, turning in circles, and sitting down, Ruri touched Akashi Junpei's soft red hair suddenly, and suddenly felt that something was wrong.

    It feels like domestication of a dog...what's the matter?

    And this big dog would jump on him before he had anything to do, sniffing his clothes, his eyes showing a longing light, holding him and not letting go.

    Ruri had to struggle a lot every time.

    "It's not the way to go on like this..."

    Ruri lay flat on the ground, pressing Akashi Junpei's forehead firmly, while thinking: "The effect will be dissipated naturally after three days, if it is in this state for the past three days , didn't others see that there was a problem at a glance."

    After imagining the strange gazes of other players and pointing at the movements, Ruri couldn't help being embarrassed for Akashi Junpei.

    Originally, his image was almost gone. If he was misunderstood again because of this... If he was Akashi Junpei, he would not want to live long after he returned to normal.

    "I still have to call Osamu Dazai over to help remove the power..."

    Ruri sighed tiredly.

    Just a few minutes ago, he justly said that he didn't need Dazai to come over, isn't this a public slap in the face now?

    The large dog still hugged his waist and didn't let go, and pressed his cheek against his shirt. Ruri slapped him on the face and warned him to stay calm: "Don't move!" He was

    too reassured about Akashi Junpei's force value. Ruri really didn't care about him at all.

    However, at this moment, Ruri suddenly heard the sound of the door being pushed open, and a familiar voice sounded faintly.

    "Who said that Akashi was going this way? Isn't this an empty room?"

    "If it wasn't for the instructor asking everyone to gather, I wouldn't have bothered to come to him."

    It's Aizang and Yujiro!

    Ruri's eyes widened suddenly, she never expected to see her roommates on such an occasion.

    But, now... how should he explain the current scene to the two of them!

    The matter has not allowed him to think too much, the door has been pushed open, and it is indeed Aizang and Yujiro who are stunned.

    It seemed that they never thought it would be a picture of two people hugging on the ground. They were stunned for a moment, and soon, Aizang, who automatically came up with the scene of his brother always bringing women home, immediately showed disgust and thought about it. To close the door.