38: We are Pure Love

Start from the beginning

    At this time, Akashi Junpei seemed to be unable to bear it anymore, and suddenly pushed Ruri back with force.

    Without paying attention, Ruri was suddenly thrown to the ground, and before she could get up, the shadow of Junpei Akashi was pressed down from above, still pressing his arms with both hands, and leaned down with a flushed face.

    "Wait!" Ruri began to struggle.

    This position is not suitable for resistance, but his legs are uncontrolled and ready to take advantage of effective terrain.

    However, Ruri was still hesitant to use Duozi Jue Sun's feet at this time.

    "I can give you anything you want, and I will give you whatever you like."

    Akashi Junpei above murmured sweetly, with an inextricable tenderness in his eyes.

    "You know my surname is Akashi, my family has huge property and status."

    He smiled willingly: "Now, it's all yours."

    "..."

    Suddenly, Ruri's struggle disappeared.

    He looked at Akashi Junpei suspiciously, and suddenly a strange thought rose in his heart.

    "...Really?"

    Akashi Junpei nodded heavily: "Of course!"

    Ruri blinked slowly: "Then give me your bank card and password."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Akashi Junpei quickly asked He took out his wallet in his arms, put his bank card in front of Ruri with both hands, and spat out a string of passwords.

    Fortunately, she kindly reminded: "There are 50 million yen in it, you can spend whatever you want."

    Ruri silently stared at the bank card in her hand, realizing that this was a wonderful way to get rich.

    His rubbish ability turned out to be more useful than expected!

    He can pick those ordinary people and prepare them well in advance. He will punch to death those who dare to be strong against him, and then get their bankbooks one by one.

    The only risk is whether these ordinary people will send people to fight him after the power expires...

    No, no, even in conscience, it's a bit unreasonable.

    In time to suppress the eagerness in her heart, Ruri regained her righteousness!

    However, this also opened a new door for him, so that for the first time he was no longer afraid of his own abilities, but instead developed a way to use his abilities.

    Seeing Akashi Junpei looking at him with a look of anticipation like a puppy, Ruri hesitated, then hesitantly stretched out her palm to touch the top of his head, and got a big dog that was overjoyed, rubbing his cheek with enthusiasm. nest.

    Ruri, who was forced to the ground, looked at the sky speechlessly.

    Well, it seems that this level of contact can effectively alleviate the desire of the person who has lost the ability to him, write it down and write it down.