Feeling a little worse, Ruri suddenly felt a sense of resistance in her heart.

    But under the threat of the director's eyes, he had no choice but to slowly reach for the box and open it.

    In an instant, the contents of the box came into his eyes.

    - He was stunned.

    I saw black sports gloves and sports knee pads on the top, and a pair of black and gold sneakers lying quietly at the bottom, and the taste is quite good.

    In short, it is a very practical dance equipment at a glance!

    The director has already picked up the instruction book at the bottom, and said loudly: "The gloves are non-slip gloves, if you accidentally fall, please use your palm to support your center of gravity; the knee pads are very soft to use, and it doesn't hurt to fall; sports shoes are extremely It's non-slip, and the bottom is coated with waterproof spray, so your feet won't slip, so please perform perfectly."

    "..."

    Seeing these gifts that were all caring for his safety, tears suddenly flashed in Ruri's eyes.

    Oh my God, what kind of heart-warming gold master dad is this!

    This is the first time someone cares so much about his safety while dancing!

    At this moment, Ruri burst into tears.

    He even felt that it was not impossible for him to recognize a godfather without a father or mother!

    "Tell the father of the gold master, I will definitely perform well!" Ru Li's heart was once again determined to show her dance perfectly, and she nodded vigorously!

    He carefully put on the equipment given by the gold master's father, and suddenly realized that these equipments were still non-slip.

    How could it be so easy to fall down, the gold master's father really likes to worry.

    Not taking this matter to heart, after the previous contestant's performance, he finally walked to the center of the stage and bowed to the applauding contestants.

    At the same time, all kinds of chicken crows began to be heard in the real-time comments.

    【Ahhhh, Ruri is here! 】

    【Finally! It was just for him. There were too many people in front of him and he was a little drowsy. Now he wakes up instantly! 】

    【Ruri Ruri! You are the best, come on! ]

    [Woooooo, I'm so happy to see him on the live broadcast]

    There are also discordant comments in the full screen of praise.

    [I'm too embarrassed to perform as he dances]

    [Wait to be laughed at by the audience]

    [I'll just take a look at how well he dances, does anyone feel embarrassed! 】