After about a dozen more members, the broadcast finally picked up Ruri's name.

    In the sight of everyone either mocking or encouraging, Ruri calmly came to the backstage to warm up. He is a person with a special identity, and he has ten minutes here to adjust his mentality and practice difficult dance poses several times.

    But the preparation room, where he was alone, was knocked from outside.

    I saw the director walked in mysteriously, observed that there was no one else around, with a strange smile on the corner of his mouth, he nodded to Ruri.

    The expression was as weird as it was. Ruri's scalp was numb, and she couldn't help typing: "Why are you here?"

    "We have recently had a gold sponsor in our program team. Listen to Huang Se, right? "

    Perhaps because he is rich, the director's face is full of spring, and even his face is filled with a happy smile: "The sponsor made a request today, I hope you can obey."

    Ruri was shocked, complicated and disturbed a few days ago. Mood suddenly surged.

    He knew that the gold owner could not invest for him for no reason, he must be seeking something.

    While requests and orders are very problematic, Ruri is not stupid and doesn't want to be at the mercy of the other party.

    He hesitated and asked, "Can I choose not to obey?"

    "Of course not!" The director glared at him immediately.

    Possibly realizing that this is a treasured wealth tree, he showed a gentle smile again and explained: "This is the request of the gold master, that is, our father! What if he gets angry and withdraws his investment? , that's not a small sum, tens of millions!"

    Ru Li slapped her tongue, and it really is the rich and powerful father of the gold owner, look, if you invest tens of millions of yen, you really know how to play.

    As if aware of his emotion, the director sneered: "tens of millions of pounds."

    "..."! ! !

    This is not money to spend and play, but Nima throwing money into the fire pit!

    Why bother!

    Not worth it! !

    Seeing such an astronomical figure, Ruri took a deep breath and realized that unless he broke the contract and quit, he really couldn't refuse the sponsor.

    "...What does he want me to do?"

    Ruri chose to follow her heart.

    "It's very simple." The director took out a large beautiful gift box from behind like a conjurer and motioned to him, "Dad, the gold master, hopes that you can wear what he prepared when you go on stage."

    Ruri glanced at the box. Width, realizing that it is likely to be clothes, decorations, and possibly gems.

    At this moment, he seems to have returned to the days when he was raised by Dazai. Every day there are valuable things in front of him, but what he expects never exists.