34: As Expected of You

Start from the beginning

    He's obviously a little dwarf, but he has good skills. He beat up those gangsters who satirized her height on the first appearance.

    "Humph!" The beautiful eldest lady fluffed her hair, stepped on their bodies with high heels, and snorted arrogantly, "Everything is said, they are still developing!"

    There are countless bodyguards around the eldest lady, but they are all useless. , because the eldest lady can turn them all over with only high heels.

    The eldest lady is particularly weak in drinking. She accidentally ingested alcoholic chocolate, her face flushed instantly, and she became unconscious.

    However, after being drunk, instead of showing affection like an ordinary girl, she laughed madly, and threw all the men who wanted to move to her to the ground.

    After a while, piles of corpses were all around her, and she was laughing wildly, beating the invincible all over the world.

    But this is just one of the aspects she shows. The real eldest lady is a super nice person who can help grandma cross the road and help those in difficulty.

    She will whisper comfort when the child is crying, and will support the bodyguard while complaining that the bodyguard is causing trouble for her.

    It's a pity that such a kind eldest lady is just a terrifying woman in the eyes of others. Everyone is afraid to come into contact with her, and they will quickly avoid her when they see her.

    Only the heroine saw clearly the essence of the eldest lady, and took her hand to express her love for her.

    In an instant, the eldest lady blushed and was dumbfounded, unable to speak properly.

    At this point, Ruri couldn't help but chuckle, remembering the only close contact he had with Zhongyuan Zhongya before he left.

    I couldn't hold back and drew it for a while. Although the lines are a bit too ambiguous, but anyway, the comics are all female characters, and they can't make any splash.

    ——After

    working hard all afternoon, the manga finally made some progress.

    Ruri dragged her body back to the room exhausted, but was stopped by Aizo and Yujiro, who were worried.

    The two of them walked towards the cafeteria with Ruri on their backs. After they were seated, they quickly asked, "Where have you been today? Why is there no sign of you in the practice room?

    " But he searched around and couldn't find Ruri, so he could only follow Yujiro's advice and go back to the dormitory.

    Fortunately, this time I finally caught the figure of Ruri.

    Ruri pondered for a moment, and felt that he would draw comics almost every day in the future. It would be too suspicious not to tell his friends, so he might as well explain it truthfully.

    Therefore, he typed: "I'm going to draw manga."

    Aizang and Yujiro's mouths of doubts were immediately blocked, leaving only a blank space: "..."