34: As Expected of You

Start from the beginning

    Ruri: ...? ? ?

    This time, Ruri was so shocked again that she disappeared.

    Gold Master Dad? Invest for him? ?

    He quickly thought about the rich people around him, but the most likely leader, Osamu Dazai, was not here, and Osamu Dazai here was so poor that he had to support him!

    So really fans, like him, and invest for him?

    Is he so stupid!

    Ruri was taken aback: "Who is the gold master's father? What is the purpose?"

    "I don't know, it is said to be a transfer from the UK." Ryota Kise rubbed his head in confusion, "If he has something to ask If you speak, the director will communicate with you, so don't worry about it for the time being."

    That's right, even if he wants to break his head, he doesn't understand what the gold master is thinking, so Ruri had no choice but to hold back her complicated feelings and nodded.

    I made an appointment with Huang Se to open a small stove alone here every morning at this time. Ruri put on her stomach, and did not choose to go to the training room with the other players. Instead, she stumbled and came to the special room prepared by the director for him.

    Then pick up the pen and drawing paper prepared on the desktop, and start drawing the next chapter of the Little Wife comic!

    No way, as a poor man who needs to help a certain bandage making machine, even with high training, Ruri must not delay the time to make money.

    Compared with dancing, a skill that can cheat by memory and physical fitness, the manga obviously gave Ruri a headache.

    Ruri's body is naturally soft and suitable for dancing, plus he had three months of devil training under Dazai Osamu, the trivial matter of imitating dancing was not difficult for him.

    It's just that other people will have a layer of obvious muscles after exercising, but his body is still so soft, and his flat and smooth lower abdomen has not changed.

    Although Dazai Oji's slick praise would be very comfortable to hold, Ruri was still very angry at this, and finally had to look at it for the sake of clarity.

    This time, Ruri has been thinking about the new character of the manga for a long time.

    In the end, it was decided to let a few acquaintances of the port mafia appear!

    Such an approach made Ruri a little guilty, but what he wrote was an organization from another world anyway, so there shouldn't be any problem if these people couldn't come over.

    As for the port mafia in this world... there shouldn't be anyone who is bored watching girly manga!

    OK, so let's decide!

    So Ruri picked up the pen and planned to attack Zhongyuan Zhongya first.

    In his comics, Zhongyuan Zhong is also a petite and lovely eldest lady, who likes to wear a pretty little hat, and also brings some irritable elements in her personality.