99. Pomfrey's Best Customers

Early January 2017

"I'm so glad no one was hurt

"I'm so glad no one was hurt." Lavender said as we made our way to Transfiguration with Ron, Draco, Blaise, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, Dean, and Harry.

"Yeah, I mean it's all over the news. A fire at the burrow, who would have thought they'd do something like that." Seamus added as we turned to enter the classroom.

"Miss Romanoff... care to explain why your dressed like a cheerleader at 11am in a Tuesday?" Minnie asked an I smiled at her.

"I'm winning a bet and showing house pride all at once." I explained and she nodded gesturing for me to follow my friends into class.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"That's your assignment for today, it is due at the end of class, any questions?" Minnie asked looking around the room and Seamus raised his hand.

"Yes Mr. Finnigan?"

"Do you think zombies know that they're dead?" He asked seemingly stressed out by his question.

"Mr. Finnigan, please tell me how this pertains to the lesson?" Minnie questioned already worried about where this is going.

"I doesn't but think about it. You wouldn't know you were human if no one told you. So maybe they don't know they're zombies." He elaborated while running his hands through his hair as we all looked at him.

"Well I'm sure...I believe...now I have to know too."Minnie sighed going over to her computer.

"What about the lesson?"Hermione asked.

"I don't think anyone can focus until we figure out if zombies know if they're zombies or not." Blaise commented with a smirk as he pulled his phone out.

"Zombies don't even exist!"Pansy yelled irritated as she stood up, glaring at Seamus.

"How do you know? Maybe they just don't like you so they hide every time you look at them." Dean asked smugly and she scoffed.

"That's illogical." She countered.

"Well, have you ever seen a zombie?" Draco asked and she said nothing, sitting back down with a angrily look on her face.

⭐️🖤⭐️

A few hours later

I was skipping through the castle towards Snape's office holding a cake I'd just finished making with Dobby and Winky.