32: I Beat Myself

Start from the beginning

    - The

    decision to participate in the show was just the decision of Ruri and Dazai Osamu, but the members of the detective agency who had been taking care of him were kept in the dark and didn't even know he was on TV .

    This made Ruri a little restless and felt guilty.

    "Would you like to tell Mr. Kunikida and the others about this?"

    Ruri asked Osamu Dazai tangled: "By the way, I'll tell them that I can't go back to Yokohama for the time being."

    "There's no need for that." Osamu Dazai straddled the chair He put his arms on the back of the chair and shrugged his shoulders.

    He glanced at the clock on the wall, and murmured casually: "It should be almost time."

    Ruri didn't understand: "What?"

    Just as he finished speaking, Osamu Dazai's cell phone suddenly rang a crisp ringtone.

    Dazai Osamu raised his lips, glanced at the screen first, and then showed it to Ruri: "Look, Kunikida is calling."

    After speaking, he naturally pressed the reject button, and the world became quiet again. .

    "...Aren't you going to answer?" Ruri looked at him strangely.

    "Kunikita, who is calling now, must be very excited, and maybe he will point at my nose and scolded me, and refuse to answer." Dazai Oji turned his head with a cold snort, his attitude was very tough.

    But the next second, his cell phone rang again.

    "It's Atsushi." Osamu Dazai smiled and pressed the reject button, "It must be Kunikida's order, I don't answer."

    In the blink of an eye, the phone rang tirelessly, making Ruri's ears a little bit painful.

    Ruri pinched her brows with a headache, and watched as Dazai Osamu repeatedly rejected more than ten calls in his mind for the next two minutes. The person who called was different each time. all over.

    If it goes on like this, it is still an endless cycle. Ruri hurriedly stopped Dazai Osamu from playing, and said sincerely, "Let's take it, I also have something to tell them."

    Dazai Osamu glanced at him, sighed exaggeratedly, and blinked. Blinking his right eye: "Since it was the request of the lovely Ruri, then I have no choice but to obey." After

    speaking, he suddenly stood up, was sitting on the chair, and pulled Ruri's arm up.

    Almost forcefully, she pressed Ruri to her lap and sat down, then she wrapped her arms around each other's waist in satisfaction and tightened her arms.

    Ruri struggled a few times, but was also controlled by him motionless, and instead exhausted herself to the point of panting.

    Seeing his face blushing with anger and staring at him hard, Osamu Dazai showed a pleasant smile on his face, and threatened slightly: "If you don't obey me, I won't answer the phone, it's nothing to me anyway. Important things."