method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.

Start from the beginning

"hey, J." Nylah laughed as Silas smacked his lips and mushed Jamal's head, pushing him away from his phone before bucking at him.

"Jamal, move, son." Silas mugged as Jamal laughed before mugging him back, mirroring his actions while he bucked at him.

"don't be mad at me 'cause yo' girl wanna talk to me and not you." Jamal mugged, sticking his tongue out at the man, as Nylah blushed a bit at being referred to as Silas's "girl" and she quickly hid her face from her camera, pretending that she had dropped something in an attempt to hide her flushed face.

Nylah had an attraction to Silas, and it grew harder to keep under wraps each day. with him constantly flirting with her and them being shipped together nearly every time someone saw them together, it only increased her feelings more. sometimes she wanted to feed into his flirting with her and flirt back, but she was afraid. she felt like he had an attraction toward her too, but she didn't wanna make a fool out of herself if she was wrong, so she never made a move.

but since we're on the topic of her attraction to Silas, let's talk about sexual attraction.

Nylah's sexual attraction to Silas was nearly as strong as her crush on him, and she couldn't help it. his voice was deep and smooth like silk with a little rasp to it and he always smelled oh so good, which only pulled Nylah to him more. but the way he licked his blunts? that was enough to make her bend over and arch her back for him.

the way he sealed the blunts shut with his tongue and glided his wet muscle across the rolling paper whenever it wasn't sealed enough gave Nylah butterflies, and not in her stomach. sometimes she caught herself wishing she could be the blunt on his tongue, but she brushed off the thought. however, that didn't stop it from lingering in her mind.

she honestly hoped he felt the same way she did, but even if he didn't that wouldn't stop those dreaming eyes of hers.

"you betta' be glad my woman callin' fo' me or i'll beat yo' ass." Jamal's voice knocked Nylah out of her thoughts and she looked back at her phone, seeing Jamal seemingly check his message thread with Jaime, as he smirked and looked over at Silas.

"you ain't gon' beat shit, you light-skinned ass green bean." Silas mugged, making Nylah stifle a laugh, as Jamal flipped him off before grabbing his jacket and making his way to the door of the dorm room.

"holla!" Jamal exclaimed with a smile before exiting the dorm and slamming the door behind him, earning an eye roll from Silas while he turned his attention back to Nylah.

"surprised you ain't forget i was here since you and Jamal like each other so much." Nylah joked, making Silas smack his lips, as a small smile crossed his lips and Nylah looked over at her phone, chuckling at seeing a smile on his face.

"always somewhere tryna be funny." Silas mugged Nylah, making her laugh, as he stood up from the couch and grabbed his car keys.

"first of all, i'm a licensed comedian, don't be hatin'." Nylah mugged, sticking her tongue out at the male, as Silas laughed at her antics before shaking his head.

"i'm finna come by yo' crib, Ms. Wannabe Comedian. make sure you finished with that work befo' i get ova' there." Silas joked, walking out of his dorm room, as Nylah chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"boy please, you ain't nobody's daddy. and how i'm gon' be done with it if you playin' on my phone?" Nylah asked, raising a brow, as Silas shrugged.

"i am yo' daddy, girl, you betta' recognize. and you got time. bye, little one." before Nylah could respond, Silas had already hung up in her face, making her smack her lips, as she chuckled and shook her head, turning her phone off and placing it to the side.