denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.

- requested by my sweetheart -THATONEGIRLY(i put a lil' twist on it to add some drama to it, if ya don't mind. 🌝)

- read her books! she'll get ya right. 🤎

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗙&𝗠𝗨" 𝗯𝘆 𝗞𝗲𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶

"𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲

"𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻' 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼. 𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲..."

"...𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡' 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗬'𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥. 𝗬'𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛." Naomi declared as Bianca heard the frustration in her voice and slightly rolled her eyes.

"so, why y'all asses ain't avoid doin' that tonight? now i gotta' sit in ya living room with him there." Bianca huffed, adjusting her breasts in her baby blue romper, as her face held a mean mug at the thought of having to be in the same room with her ex-boyfriend Denzel for the whole night.

" Bianca huffed, adjusting her breasts in her baby blue romper, as her face held a mean mug at the thought of having to be in the same room with her ex-boyfriend Denzel for the whole night

Bianca and Denzel were apart of a friend group of six - three girls and three boys, including themselves - that was created when they were in college, and that's how they ended up dating. the couple was thriving and so was their friend group, but there was one day in their senior year of college that the relationship came crashing down due to several rumors of infidelity.