bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗'𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼

"𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 '𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁

"𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 '𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁. 𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿..."

"𝗕𝗥𝗬𝗖𝗘, 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗨𝗣, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡' 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧," Devyn complained, adjusting the phone against her ear, as she rolled her eyes and pushed one of her black mini twists that slipped out of her ponytail behind her ear, "you know i got better shit i could be doin' other than sittin' here and waitin' on yo' slow ass."

"no matter what you say, you know you ain't cancelin' my appointment, girl. y'know damn well you wanna see my face." Bryce chuckled, calling her bluff, as Devyn smacked her lips and cracked a semi-wide smile before letting out a laugh.

"you know what, you got a point... but you heard what i said, muh'fucka', you better hurry up." Devyn laughed, resting her hand on her hip, as Bryce's laugh filled her eardrum and Devyn's smile widened at the sound of it, causing her slightly-deep dimples to poke through her cheeks.

"yeah, yeah, i'm on my way. get ya panties out a bunch." Bryce chuckled, making Devyn smack her lips, as she rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle, walking to her bedroom to grab the hair products she'd need for his hair.

"B, don't piss me off."

♡︎

"stop bangin' on my door like you the police, nigga, that shit ain't cool!" Devyn exclaimed, letting out a laugh, as she opened the door to her home and her eyes locked on a mischievously smiling Bryce with an afro on top of his head, a laugh coming from his melanated lips while Devyn stepped to the side to allow the man in from her scorching heat, "you think you so fuckin' funny, huh?"

"i must be, i got you gigglin', baby," Bryce smirked, making Devyn playfully roll her eyes, as she closed and locked the door and turned around to face Bryce, who was holding his arms out waiting for her to hug him, "gimme some love, girl."

Bryce and Devyn had more of a 'friends with benefits' kind of relationship. they were close and could tell each other any and everything like a platonic relationship, but at the same time they flirted heavily and had sex from time to time like romantic relationship. their relationship took a romantic turn one night when the two got drunk and ended up having sex together. they didn't know where their relationship would go after that, but they decided not to put a label on it and continue to have whatever it was that they described their relationship as.