Chapter 72

In January, "Pride" made it to the Venice Film Festival with its Chinese film selection, and won an unprecedented high score for a foreign language film in the main competition. The frame control of the film and the performance of the actors in the film were highly praised by the judges.

When I got the news that "Pride Si" will be broadcast at the film festival as the opening film, Qu Heng rarely got drunk at night - drunk with satisfaction and laughter.

On February New Year's Eve, Lin Lan ushered in the first snow of winter. Snowflakes fluttered and fell all over the city, covering the gentle night with a layer of white.

On the day of the first snow, Jiang Qi and Zhiqi went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a certificate and officially became a 'young couple', the legal kind.

The girl became a married family before graduating from college, staring at the red marriage certificate for a while was a little dazed.

"Jiang Qi, are we getting married now?" Zhixi looked at the photo of herself and Jiang Qi in white shirts on the marriage certificate, and couldn't help laughing: "It feels so unreal. ."

In fact, Jiang Qi felt the same way.

And after waking up, the dream has come true.

Jiang Qi hugged her from behind, and her cold voice was rarely soft and content: "Xiqi, go home."

He can finally take her home and go back to the two of them.

Under the guidance of Zhiyu last month, Jiang Qi paid a down payment for a new house in a newly developed building in Dongcheng District.

about.

So the two of them still live in the house that Shen Lei rented for him.

In fact, everything is the same as before marriage, the only thing is that Jiang Qi is more clingy - if the original teenager still has restraint, then with the 'marriage certificate' big move to lift the seal Someone was completely transformed into a large dog. In the moments when he was not busy with filming, he wished to grow on Zhi Qi as a naive person.

When they were free from each other, they made up for the 'regret' that they had never experienced for many years before, such as dating, shopping, walking hand in hand...

Many times, paparazzi in the streets and lanes will take pictures of two people who are a good match, even if it is a blurry snapshot, it can't cover the amazing appearance of both parties and the indelible depth in the eyes Strong love.

#jiangyingdi and his little wife#.

Since Jiang Qi got the certificate, he couldn't wait to announce his marriage on Weibo, and this entry has been searched for many times.

Especially after Jiang Qi's reputation gradually improved because of Qu Heng's article, an outsider wife like Zhiqi can be said to be the most ideal 'sister-in-law' candidate in the minds of fans.

Tsk, what a blast.

Besides, finding a low-key girlfriend outside the circle will not affect the resources in the circle.

The matter of marrying Zhiqi Jiang Qi did not hide it when he signed the contract with the company. He frankly said that he did not plan to go with any idols that cater to fans. He has a girlfriend and plans to get married , he will make these things public.