Chapter 24

On the weekend, Zhiqi went home.

Her home is in the Dongcheng District, some distance from the university town. Zhiqi did not ask the driver at home to pick him up, but took the car back in the morning.

.

Seeing Zhiqi, she immediately woke up.

"Baby? When did you come back?" Mei Ran hurried downstairs and walked to Zhiqi with surprise in her eyes: "Why don't you tell my mother, so that Liu Uncle will pick you up."

Uncle Liu is the driver at home.

"No, it's too troublesome." Zhiqi muttered, and went to the sofa to sit down: "On the weekend, I'll be back."

"You still know how to come back, you have no conscience." Mei Ran hurriedly asked the nanny at home to bring over the cold bird's nest in the refrigerator, but she couldn't help complaining: "You are fast this time. I haven't come back for a month, are you so busy with your studies?"

In fact, this month, she is really not as busy with her studies as before. She is just...for 'star chasing'.

Zhi Qi gave a vague 'um'.

"I bought you a lot of things during this time, clothes and electronic products, I will take them back later."

Since Mei Ran is familiar with 'online shopping', the biggest pleasure is to buy and buy every day, especially to buy all kinds of new clothes, accessories, and electronic products for Zhiqi - and the double standard is not Buy it for Zhiyu.

She only treats her daughter as a little princess and her son as a porter.

Mei Ran said confidently: "If you don't come back today, I'm thinking of letting your brother send it to you in two days."

...

Zhi Qi couldn't help but laugh and cry, and slowly drank the bird's nest.

"Don't bother my brother." She said obediently, "I'll take it back myself."

In fact, most of the things Mei Ran bought for her were not used by her, and many things were accumulating dust under the bed in the dormitory, but she was willing to buy them, and Zhiqi didn't want to spoil her mother's interest.

Besides, these things have a 'useful place' now, and some can be given to Jiang Qi.

For example, kindle can be used by him to read the script, and wireless headphones can be worn by Jiang Qi, and applewatch and the like can not be used by her, so she can send it to Jiang Qi to use...

Zhixi finally understands why so many fans frantically send gifts to their favorite 'idol'.

She also really wanted to 'nurture' Jiang Qi, it is best to contract him according to her own aesthetic.

Zhixi was a little amused by her own idea.

And it seems to be in line with what Zhiqi is thinking, the big TV in front of the sofa is playing the entertainment channel of Lin Lan's local TV station. Jiang Qi's news—

The host said incessantly: "Recently, Jiang Qi, a newcomer who became famous because of "Wangtian", was scrambled by major companies to sign a contract some time ago, but it is rumored that he has signed a contract recently. In 'Chen Ding Entertainment', and the next play is a new movie recently prepared by Director Qu Heng..."

Accompanied by the host's clear voice, several photos of Jiang Qi secretly captured by the paparazzi were flashed back on the TV.

The boy wore a hat, and the half of his side face exposed under the obscure light was sharp and delicate.