Chapter 28

#This year's Golden Tree Award is more out of the circle than Jiang Qi's actor is Jiang Qi's face#.

In the chaotic night, the last thing that settled down on Weibo's hot search headline was this ridiculous entry.

Chen Ding's public relations department was almost in full force, watching the rapidly soaring stocks excitedly, while watching the rumors, slander and so on that the public relations on the Internet could not come up with, and they were a little bit dumbfounded.

Jiang Qi himself has good looks, acting skills, and a buff bonus of one billion box office.

Besides, there are a lot of scolding Jiang Qi on the Internet now, scolding him for his bad face, not giving face, and lacking quality. Even the previous black history was repeatedly scolded by Mrs. Xianglin, but he was not scolded for taking it. Unworthy of the award.

It can be seen that in this situation, Jiang Qi's acting award is well deserved.

There are endless resources in the entertainment industry, but for the 'small students' in the period of 20 to 30, there are many and limited.

Now that Jiang Qi's eyes are so concentrated, the capital will definitely be the first to choose him - in the ten hours from winning the best actor to the next day, Xiao Yongfei has received countless book.

Films, TV series, various themes, martial arts, immortals, palaces, conspiracy, modern campuses, and even ethics films... Xiao Yongfei can't help laughing and crying.

After thinking about it for a night, he simply contacted the public relations department and Qu Heng, and decided to strike while the iron was hot to announce Jiang Qi's new drama.

Look, the follow-up of the new actor still does not follow the cheap traffic route, it is still a top resource, and it is a new work by the well-known director Qu Heng!

So under the heated discussion and negotiation of several parties, Chending's official Weibo directly 'officially announced' an article, in a very witty tone—

[@chending entertainment V: Jiangyingdi, Director Qu called you to play the male lead. @ Qu Heng @ Jiang Qi. ]

The crowds of melon eaters on Weibo were already arguing non-stop, and immediately after this Weibo came out #boiling#.

Qu Heng's fans immediately felt like a pie fell from the sky and hit their head. They were dizzy and unbelievable at the same time. There is no difference between a blog post and an official announcement.

But if you want to say congratulations and forwarding publicity directly...they feel a little dreamy.

No, how come Qu Heng and Jiang Qi are about to cooperate? real or fake? Why haven't they received any word from their professional fan support club before? !

When everyone was stunned and shocked, Qu Heng also came to 'join in the fun'.

]

This time, it is finally a complete official announcement.

And it is very pompous. The director of the company is Jiang Qi first, and now he is waiting for Jiang Qi's response.

After a long time, this drama-like night has its final follow-up.

[@江奇V: Well. ]

...

The Gao Leng personality didn't collapse, so he simply 'um', no one even had Aite, but the fool knew who he was talking to.