Chapter 70

Jiang Qi officially visited Zhi's house on the day of the frost.

In late October, Lin Lan was raining constantly, and it was a little cold. Zhiqi had been raised at home for two months, and the routine of getting up at 7:30, which was a sure thing, was gone, and she was very sleepy in the morning.

She felt a little cold, so she wrapped the thin quilt on her body tighter.

Small face unconsciously rubbed against the silk pillow, her sleep was sound and sweet.

The next second, the bedroom door was knocked twice, Zhiqi frowned, and continued to sleep.

Then the back door was pushed open with a 'bang', accompanied by Mei Ran's hurried urging: "Get up, Jiang Qi is coming to our house!"

...

Jiang Qi?

Zhixi opened her eyes in a daze, and her soul was pulled out from the half-dream and half-awake.

The little girl jolted, sat up straight, the shoulder straps of the nightdress slid down with a big movement, and the tender shoulders were like the first snow.

"Mom." Zhiqi asked dizzy: "Are you kidding me?"

How could Jiang Qi come directly to his house so suddenly?

Besides, they still had a video on WeChat last night, and the boy didn't mention what he was going to come over today.

Mei Ran looked at the ignorant and dazed daughter, angry and funny, walked over and patted her little head lightly.

"What did I lie to you for? He's sitting downstairs right now. Your father and brother are below, and he took a bunch of things... In short, come down quickly."

From Mei Ran's vague embarrassment, Zhixi seemed to realize something, and her sleepy eyes slowly lit up.

After she went out, the girl couldn't help laughing, picked up her phone and sent a WeChat message to Jiang Qi: "Are you here to propose marriage?"

It is estimated that Jiang Qi is very formal.

Otherwise, Mei Ran's expression just now wouldn't be so awkward.

—It's just the little girl's 'bold' guess that the boy doesn't receive.

Jiang Qi sat upright in the living room of Zhi's house, and every move was done in his mind after thousands of exercises. lonely.

It's just that she didn't care about it, and after teasing the boy casually, she got up and changed her clothes.

The girl didn't ignore Mei Ran's words 'dress up' just now, and wore a set of early autumn haute couture sent some time ago. A small piece of tender lotus-like calf was exposed, and he stepped on the furry shoes.

As for makeup, Zhiqi has never been very fond of makeup.

The girl opened the door and prepared to go downstairs.

On the stairs, Zhiqi saw Jiang Qi's straight back, he was sitting on the side of the sofa in the living room with his back to her, and his front was sitting - and Mei Ran and Zhi Minglin in the front were also sitting It's very upright, obviously a little embarrassed.

Of the few people in the living room, Zhiyu was the most relaxed.

He leaned lazily on a sofa, casually fiddling with his mobile phone.

I haven't heard Wu Nong's soft words close to the little girl for a long time, Jiang Qi was stunned for a moment, then got up and let her sit, and the two sat next to each other.