"No need." Jiang Qi shook his head: "It's fine to open by the number of days normally."

In fact, he has been working here for more than a month in Zhanyang, how can he be so embarrassed to get three months' salary?

Besides, after just over a month, I have caused trouble for others.

After 'slipping out' through a small back door in the repair shop, the dazzling sunlight rushed over her body. Jiang Qi was bathed in this scorching heat, but she rarely felt a dazed feeling.

He was dizzy, but he still knew the reason that 'this time should not stay for a long time' and left quickly.

The job is so inexplicably gone, how should I explain it to Zhixi?

Maybe there is no need to explain, after all, the little girl will definitely see the news that he has been on the hot search again. After seeing it, she will naturally understand everything.

I was upset and my phone kept ringing.

Jiang Qi frowned suspiciously, but he had to take it out, after all, few people knew his phone number.

The word 'Shenge' flashed on the screen, Jiang Qi was stunned for a while, but picked it up.

"Jiang Qi." Before he could speak, the familiar male voice across from him quickly asked, "What happened to the hot search? Are you really working in a garage?"

"Brother Shen." After a few seconds of silence, Jiang Qi said in a cold voice, "I lost my job half an hour ago."

...

Shen Lei didn't know what to say at that moment, he felt really dumbfounded.

After all, Jiang Qi was the actor he used to be the most optimistic about, but in a few months, he turned the world upside down. Now he quit the circle and went to work as a car repairer. I really don't know what to say to him. .

In the final analysis, it may be the words 'hate iron is not steel'.

Shen Lei sighed: "What are you going to do next?"

"What can I do?" Jiang Qi put on his usual mask and hat, so he could walk on the street normally, and said, "Continue looking for a job."

While talking, he went to the newsstand to exchange a few bucks, and pinched his slender fingers into the subway entrance.

"Continue to work as a car repair worker?" Shen Lei's voice was so high that it could be called angrily: "Jiang Qi, aren't you trolling yourself?!"

It is meaningless to say what you do or not do to make money."

"What do you mean you can only do this?" Shen Lei was even more angry when he heard the words, and said without thinking, "Aren't you still acting?"

"I can't act." Before Jiang Qi thought about what else he could do, he also thought of the keyword 'acting', but now it was pointed out by Shen Lei, but he didn't He hesitated and rejected: "It's purely coincidental to be able to play your role. As for the others... I don't have that talent."

For example, "Pride Si", which he thought he could do, was messed up by him in just the second play.

A big male protagonist movie, how can the movie continue after the male protagonist quits? A week after Jiang Qi announced his retirement from the circle, he learned that the crew of "Pride Si" had announced the disbandment.

To be honest, Jiang Qi felt very guilty because of this. It was the first time in his life that he had a feeling of 'holding back' on others.

So he is not suitable for acting at all, Jiang Qi doesn't want Shen Lei to have any more illusions about him, he is not worthy.

"Jiang Qi, you can't let yourself fall into a misunderstanding." Shen Lei's voice became serious: "Where are you now, come and see me."

This is the first time that Shen Lei has offered to see Jiang Qi for the first time a few months after Jiang Qi retired from the circle.

Thinking of the first meeting in prison, of Shen Lei's kindness, of help to him... A 'no' was choked in his throat, and he couldn't say it anyway.

After a while, Jiang Qi compromised with a 'um': "Address."

Shen Lei sent him an address, Jiang Qi glanced at it, it was a restaurant in the southern city.

At this time, Zhiqi's phone also called.

"Jiang Qi, I just saw the hot search after class, what's going on?" The girl's voice was obviously very anxious, and she kept asking: "Where are you? I'm going to look for you now? You Didn't you get blocked by those paparazzi?"

"No, no." Jiang Qi said hurriedly, and his low voice comforted her: "I slipped out through the back door."

Zhixi on the phone was obviously relieved: "That's good, where are you now?"

To be honest, she was really afraid that the siege and pursuit of those media and fans would stimulate Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi hesitated for a while, and told what Shen Lei had just called.

Zhixi asked: "Are you going?"

"It's not good if you don't go." Jiang Qi said softly, "Brother Shen is very kind to me."

But at the same time, he also wanted to ask Zhiqi's approval - after all, Jiang Qi understood that for the sake of his psychological recovery, the little girl always did not want herself and those 'old people in the entertainment circle' 'related.

But in the same way, Zhiqi also understands that Shen Lei is not a so-called old man to Jiang Qi.

She later heard Jiang Qi talk about how Shen Lei excavated him and brought him into the circle, and she knew that Shen Lei was actually Jiang Qi's 'beneficiary'.

So Zhixi smiled and said lightly, "Meet Brother Shen? That's great. Actually, I really want to see him too."

Then, thank him in person.

Jiang Qi breathed a sigh of relief, and was even a little happy to hear that.

"Xiqi, let's go together."