After a while, Jiang Qi, who was working with his head down, was called into the office by Zhan Yang.

The teenager walked in and saw Zhan Yang sitting on the chair behind the desk, just like a monkey that was bound everywhere - to be honest, this office and chair, On weekdays, Zhan Yang is not very useful at all.

But if you want to 'talk' to people, it looks more formal, right?

Zhan Yang coughed lightly, glanced awkwardly at Jiang Qi and pointed to the chair in front of the table: "Sit down."

Jiang Qi sat down.

"What the crazy woman said during the day..." Zhan Yang paused for a while, then looked at Jiang Qi tentatively: "Really?"

He thought that Jiang Qi was perfunctory or said something, but he didn't expect that the young man in front of him was a club.

Jiang Qi heard the words, and said indifferently and honestly: "You should have passed Baidu, why are you asking me."

...

Zhan Yang felt that he knew a little why Jiang Qi quit the circle.

With this emotional intelligence, this violent temper, can you survive in the entertainment industry? Although Zhan Yang doesn't know much about it, he also knows that the entertainment industry is a hypocritical Vanity Fair.

"You, do you know that you are on the hot search?" Zhan Yang laughed angrily, and threw the phone in front of Jiang Qi for him to see.

"It should be." Jiang Qi is also calm: "But I never watch it."

"Can't you do it without watching?" Zhan Yang pointed to the drawn curtains in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the office, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Now the reporters, the media, and your group of fans are all piled up. At the door of my shop!"

It is very fast to pick up a person on the Internet, let alone pick up a star who has exploded.

It has only been an hour since the hot search on Jiangqi, and Zhanyang's repair shop has been cleaned up from the front desk to the store, from the location to the size.

—I almost took out the names of every employee in his store.

The media and fans who rely on the hotspots to support themselves came naturally, and now they have surrounded the repair shop.

It seems that across the house and the window, you can hear the noisy roars of the busy traffic outside.

Jiang Qi was silent for a long time, and suddenly took off the work card around his neck.

"Brother Zhan, I'm sorry." The boy lowered his eyes and said simply, "I caused you trouble."

It seems that wherever he is, there is trouble.

For so many years, this iron-like law seems to have never changed. For a moment, Jiang Qi almost felt a sense of 'confession'.

Zhan Yang looked at the work card on the table silently, not knowing what to say for a while.

In fact, he did not mean to force Jiang Qi to resign, but to use him again... Obviously not realistic, unless he wants to turn his repair shop into a 'zoo' for everyone to visit, as long as Jiang Qi Qi works here, neither the media nor fans will miss the opportunity to report, so is he still in business?

So after a long silence, Zhanyang took back the work card and sighed lowly: "According to the labor contract, I will pay you three more months' wages."