"Jiang Qi." Zhiqi was almost deprived of oxygen, her face turned red, she gasped several times when her lips and teeth came into contact with the fresh cold air, and stared in front of her eyes not without resentment Teenager: "You, you suffocated me."

Her lips were very red, especially on the snow-like face.

The boy looked at it, his eyes darkened a little, and his cold voice was low—

"Sorry."

"I miss you so much."

...

After falling in love, do boys become sultry boys?

Unfortunately, Jiang Qi kept looking at her when she spoke, her pupils were extremely serious, and Zhi Qi, who was flirting, lost her temper all of a sudden, and swallowed silently.

"Okay, okay." She smiled and shook her head: "I really can't help you."

Zhi Qi said, and took the initiative to tiptoe and kiss the boy's sharp jaw, as if coaxing a child, and then helped Jiang Qi put on the mask again.

Jiang Qi's face is too ostentatious, too embarrassing, too eye-catching, it is better to cover it all the time.

When Zhiqi brought Jiang Qi back to the base where the school tented to observe, the other students were almost ready to go back.

"Xiqi." Wu Ying jumped up and grabbed Zhiqi's arm: "Is this your boyfriend?"

She asked, looking at Jiang Qi with her big bright eyes, but her body froze when the latter looked at him with no warmth, and she instantly felt the coolness of the temperature drop.

"Yeah." In fact, Zhiqi was quite afraid that others would stare at Jiang Qi. Although the latter wore a mask, her eyes and body characteristics were too obvious - Jiang Qicai just couldn't quit the circle. It's only been four months, and he's been so noisy before, it's still quite easy to recognize.

Thinking about this, Zhiqi deliberately took Wu Ying away and pointed in the direction of the bus: "Yingying, have you loaded your luggage?"

"Sun, I forgot if you didn't say it." Wu Ying was stunned for a moment, and then her attention was drawn to her suitcase: "Yes, I have to go, you..."

She paused as she spoke, then smiled meaningfully: "You guys have fun."

Wu Ying, an out-and-out little 'dirty' girl, deliberately put emphasis on the word 'play'.

Sima Zhao's heart is almost known to everyone.

Zhi Qi was still embarrassed, for fear that Jiang Qi would hear something from it, she quickly pushed Wu Ying to let her go, and sent people to the side of the bus all the way.

When she came back, she held her forehead with a headache, feeling that she really couldn't stand Wu Ying's temperament.

The feeling of 'powerless and weak', but two people sitting next to each other have a very dreamy feeling of leaning on each other.

Fortunately, the weather in Qinghai was mild in March, and the two of them did not feel cold when sleeping in a sleeping bag in the tent.

There is no shop in front of the village and no shop in the back. Of course, the two of them can't eat any 'big meal', but can only eat the fast food in the bag.

Inpatient treatment is only a course of treatment.

Jiang Qi knew that the little girl had always been very strict with him in this regard, and immediately nodded obediently: "Bring it."