Zhixi thought aimlessly, and opened the door of the ward with a small hand. Accompanied by the hilarious accompaniment of the Spring Festival Gala, the boy who was leaning on the bed turned his head in surprise. .

The girl clearly saw that there was no emotion in the light-colored glazed pupils, but in an instant, they opened up little by little.

Vaguely brighter than the night sky outside.

"Jiang Qi." Zhiqi couldn't help laughing, her porcelain white teeth biting her frozen red lips: "Happy New Year."

In fact, she had already said it on WeChat, but she still wanted to come over and say the most ordinary congratulations to him in front of him on New Year's Day, just like every living being .

Jiang Qi didn't answer, but got off the bed and walked towards her step by step.

"Jiang..." Zhixi looked at him with some surprise, a name was not yet complete, the door behind him was blocked by a big hand with a 'bang', followed by There was an overwhelming cold air about him.

Like pine in the cold winter, with a cold aroma.

Thinking of this, two warm hands held the girl's face, as if to help her keep warm.

Zhi Qi raised her head dizzily and responded to Jiang Qi's kiss obediently.

"

Zhixi asked him to make a wish during the day, and what he promised was... to see her.

"Hmm." Zhiqi's lips were even redder when he kissed him, like a red plum in the snow on her little white face, and at this moment they closed one by one: "What wish did you make? "

Jiang Qi smiled and did not answer.

Fortunately, Zhiqi was not obsessed with this issue. Soon, she took out a thermal insulation box from the large bag she was carrying, and held it up in front of Jiang Qi as if offering a treasure, her eyes were curved. He smiled and said, "Eat dumplings."

Jiang Qi was startled.

"I remember that you like to eat dumplings with Sanxian stuffing, so I asked my aunt at home to teach me how to make this stuffing at night." Zhiqi pulled the boy to sit in front of the sofa together, put The box is opened on the coffee table, and the umami immediately lingers.

The performance of the insulation box is excellent, and the dumplings are still warm.

Zhixi held her chin and looked at him: "Try it now."

Jiang Qi didn't speak, after a while, he picked up a dumpling and tasted it: "Delicious."

"Really?" Zhiqi's eyes lit up: "It's my first time doing it, isn't I very talented?"

Although she didn't eat it herself - girls don't like to eat leeks, so naturally a series of dishes related to leeks are not eaten, of course, including three fresh dumplings.

Jiang Qi smiled and nodded: "Really."

In fact, he has never had any special requirements for food, there is no particular favorite food or particularly disliked food, he has always been in the state of 'it's okay to stutter'.

The reason why Zhiqi thinks he likes to eat dumplings with three fresh fillings actually stems from the time when they were in elementary school many years ago, when the girl brought him meals every day at noon.

When she was a child, Zhiqi did not show any particular disgust towards leeks. Once, the nanny at home made dumplings with three fresh fillings and sent them to school. The little girl frowned after eating one. , reluctantly ate two more and then stopped eating, and pushed his remaining dumplings to him.