But after getting along for a few days, Xiao Yongfei felt that Jiang Qi, a boy who was less talkative and colder, was not as difficult as the outside rumors said. He was quite dedicated to various itineraries and agreed. Very happy.

Until today, Xiao Yongfei discovered the unknown 'stubbornness' of Jiang Qi.

For example, when he is talking now, the young man in front of him is obviously absent-minded, his left ear goes in and his right ear goes out—and I don't know why he looks so ugly, could it be that he accidentally said something heavy just now?

Xiao Yongfei frowned, he really didn't believe that he couldn't do anything about this stunned teenager.

"Jiang Qi." The man curled his fingers and tapped the table heavily with his knuckles, his clear voice was sharp: "Did you understand what I just said?"

General managers will not be so polite to artists, especially newcomers, it is normal to scold and shout at every turn.

But Jiang Qi is the person Shen Lei takes care of, and he is the 'Ziwei Xing' that the company finally signed, so Xiao Yongfei, who has always been violent, is also a lot more polite, facing Jiang Qi in his speech When he was obviously distracted, he didn't get angry.

It's just that Jiang Qi was a little stubborn and 'not sensible'.

He was silent for a while, then shook his head: "I understand, but I don't plan to walk the red carpet with those two female stars."

Just now Xiao Yongfei told him about the red carpet of the Golden Tree Awards ceremony. First, he talked about a lot of sponsored brands that he didn't understand at all, and asked him which brand he wore. After Jiang Qi said it casually, Xiao Yongfei talked about his 'partner' when he walked the red carpet.

He said that for a newcomer like himself, walking the red carpet with a female star is more selling point and topical, and gave him two 'alternatives'... It's just that Jiang Qi doesn't care about such topics I don't even want to walk the red carpet with any female star.

In fact, he doesn't really want to go by himself.

As soon as I heard that Zhiqi didn't want to go, Jiang Qi instantly felt that he had lost his soul to participate in this event.

"You want to go on your own?" Xiao Yongfei frowned, he didn't understand why Jiang Qi put up obvious topic opportunities and didn't hype it up. This was really against his 'career plan', the man couldn't help but say: "Why don't you go with Xue Ling? She is the heroine of your new film with Director Qu. You can also get fired before the official announcement of the new film."

Jiang Qi still shook his head, looking very stubborn.

...

Xiao Yongfei felt that he was about to be mad at him, and his big hands silently covered his heart.

"Okay, don't go with Xue Ling, what about Yue Yuan?" Xiao Yongfei ordered himself to calm down, took a deep breath against the irritability, and put out the facts and reasoned bitterly: "Yue Yuan heard that. After you will attend the Golden Tree Awards, you take the initiative to throw an olive branch and want to walk the red carpet with you? This is the hottest traffic flower at the moment, resource coffee, why did you refuse?"

Although Xiao Yongfei doesn't know why Yue Yuan, the resource "princess" of the company next door, wants to walk the red carpet with Jiang Qi, this is obviously a topic!

So many good opportunities presented in front of him were rejected. He simply couldn't understand what Jiang Qi was thinking!

But in the same way, Jiang Qi didn't understand what Xiao Yongfei was angry about.