"Here, Jiang Qi." Zhiqi suddenly became anxious, walked over and stood in front of Jiang Qi and asked, "Why have you lost so much weight?"

Jiang Qi opened his eyes and saw the girl's plain white face with undisguised anxiety.

Jiang Qi's eyes were dim, and he forced a smile when he saw her.

Qiu Mi hadn't left yet, when she heard the words, she quickly explained: "Miss Zhi, don't get me wrong, Brother Qi is losing weight."

"What fat are you losing?" Zhixi became even more angry when she heard this, looking at Jiang Qi and said angrily, "You're already skinny enough?"

What is going on in this world now? Boys lose weight harder than girls!

Or because the entertainment industry is like this? What's so good about being skinny like a ghost? Zhiqi stared at Jiang Qi, and said sweetly, "No more."

"The script requires it." Jiang Qi shook his head, indicating that he did not deliberately want to lose weight 'for the sake of beauty', and smiled helplessly: "Before the end of the month, I have to lose ten pounds."

So there seems to be no other way but to lose weight by starving.

In fact, Jiang Qi is already very thin, but Chen Si in the script is a person who controls his weight almost like a pervert, with a body like "willow", and even a bit morbid appearance.

Qu Heng made an assessment and let Jiang Qi lose another ten pounds.

Jiang Qi is the kind of personality that either won't take the show, and since he takes over, he will be very dedicated.

So he has no objection to Qu Heng's request, just lose weight silently.

After hearing the cause and effect, Zhixi felt distressed and a little helpless.

"It's all right." Jiang Qi was reluctant to see her worrying about himself. After sitting up a little, he pretended to be calm and said, "Actually, I'm not very hungry."

"Now it seems that your actors are really not good enough." Zhixi sighed, thinking that the stars on the TV network are all glamorous and beautiful, but the hard work behind them is not enough. It's very human - she can't do anything about starving to lose weight in the first place.

The girl turned slightly sideways, took out a compressed biscuit from the bag she was carrying, and handed it to Jiang Qi.

"Here, I always have this." Zhixi smiled: "Is it alright to eat a compressed biscuit?"

When she was a sophomore, she often followed the school's experimental team on 'business trips', and went to the mountains in various cities to observe animals. And don't bring too much cumbersome food.

Over time, Zhiqi developed the habit of keeping a few compressed biscuits in her bag.

Jiang Qi took it and ate it, and his stomach gradually felt a little full.

The boy's eyes became much clearer, and he quietly watched Zhiqi like a small animal carrying food, constantly stuffing him with snacks, compressed biscuits, and buns for hunger relief...

But Jiang Qi looked at it and suddenly asked: "Xiqi, do you often not eat well?"

It stands to reason that people who have three regular meals a day will not have these things in their bags.

Zhixi didn't expect Jiang Qi's observation ability to be so strong, and paused.

After a while, she smiled and shook her head: "Why, I'm not like you, I'm very disciplined."