It was only then that she realized that she had no way of contacting Jiang Qi at all. As soon as she graduated from elementary school, the rope that led them to meet seemed to be broken.

Like now, he's moved and he doesn't know where to look.

Zhi Qi returned home in despair.

In the remaining one month of summer vacation, Zhiqi has been looking forward to the beginning of junior high school.

In fact, she is not a 'good boy' who loves to learn, but now she can only see Jiang Qi in school, so go to school.

It's just that Zhiqi didn't expect that after the start of junior high school, she still couldn't see Jiang Qi.

The freshmen of No. 8 Middle School are divided into seven classes. Zhiqi is in class six. On the first day of school, she entered her class and looked around with great anticipation, but she did not find Jiang Qi's shadow. Although I was a little disappointed, I still felt it was expected.

After all, there are seven classes out of eight, and the chance of them being assigned to a class is only one in seven.

It is normal that they are not divided together, but it is inevitable that they will be difficult to settle.

Ten beauty embryos.

A good-looking girl is given preferential treatment everywhere.

She quickly made a new friend in the class, a round-faced little roommate named Luo Ying.

When the get out of class was over, Zhiqi propped her chin with a pencil and asked sideways: "Yingying, you know... I want to find a classmate in school, but I don't know which class he is from, what can I do? Is it?"

In fact, I didn't have any hope, but I didn't expect Luo Ying to actually know.

"There is a way!" The little girl nodded, her voice soft and soft: "I remember that the long blackboard at the entrance of the teaching building has the names of the students of each class glued to it, so that parents can find it easily. , don't you know?"

Zhi Qi's eyes lit up and she shook her head.

But the more I look at it, the more flustered I feel.

Because these seven classes did not have Jiang Qi's name.

Jiang Qi... Didn't he come to No. 8 Middle School? But didn't they say they wanted to go to a school?

Zhi Qi stared hard at the names on the blackboard, her eyes were a little sore.

But after looking around again, I still couldn't find Jiang Qi's name.

Zhi Qi was finally able to confirm that Jiang Qi did not come to No. 8 Middle School, and he lied.

In an instant, the little girl's little hand dipped by her side unconsciously clenched - that was the first time she started to "resent" Jiang Qi very radically.

It was all agreed upon, why did he lie to himself?

So the unhappy breakup in Chenkong Hutong more than a month ago was the last time they met?

This made Zhiqi feel that the two years of companionship in elementary school was like a joke, she thought...she and Jiang Qi were different.

It turned out not to be, it turned out that she was someone Jiang Qi would throw away if she wanted to, without even saying hello.