"My account may be moved to my uncle's house. I don't know which campus I will be assigned to."

He is really confused about his future, not even sure if he will continue to go to school.

I'm not trying to perfunctory Zhiqi.

"Oh." But Zhixi wasn't happy when he heard it—how could he be happy if he couldn't find out where Jiang Qi was going?

The little girl had to pretend to be mature and sighed and told him where she was going: "I may go to No. 8 Middle School, so you can go too?"

...

Jiang Qi couldn't promise her this.

"Why don't you talk?" The girl's pointed chin pressed against the lunch box at a young age, and she blinked at the boy with a pair of black grape-like eyes. Disguised expectations: "Aren't we still in the same school?"

It was the first time in his life that someone gave him the look of 'expectation'.

He couldn't bear to reject Zhiqi's request, although he didn't know how to express it, but in the two years he spent in elementary school, he really rarely rejected girls.

For example, Zhixi asked herself to do her homework, eat, and even braid the girl's unintentionally loose hair...

Jiang Qi has 'practice makes perfect' before he knows it.

It may be that Zhiqi is used to having him in her life and does not want to experience the separation brought about by graduation.

Similarly, of course Jiang Qi didn't want her.

The boy nodded slowly in the eyes of Zhiqi: "I...I'll ask."

He still can't accept it directly, because he never decides where he wants to go or not.

"It's great, I must ask." Zhixi smiled, her big eyes curved into crescent moons, and her obsidian-like pupils shone brightly: "I don't want to be separated from you. ."

What if someone bullies Jiang Qi again?

In the past two years, Zhiqi has become accustomed to following Jiang Qi like a little tail. Once there was a senior boy who wanted to shake a fist at the boy when he saw her, he would also be very discerning dodge.

Until they also moved up to sixth grade and became 'senior' students.

The girl's magnanimous attachment made Jiang Qi unconsciously feel that something moved in his heart, his glazed pupils stared at Zhiqi porcelain doll-like slap face, Jiang Qi heard his own voice faint ask-

"Why don't you want to part with me?"

The sudden question made the girl who had never thought about it startled, Zhiqi pursed her pink lips and thought for a while, then shook her head: "There is no reason, I just don't want to."

In fact, the real answer in her heart is that she still wants to follow him and does not want the boy to be bullied and scarred.

Zhi Qi still remembers one day when Jiang Qi didn't come to school or ask for leave in the fifth grade, he only arrived at school at noon,

The boy's pale face had obvious bruises, obviously he had been beaten, and the long cut on his arm was still bleeding.

It is rare to see such a 'bloody' scene of a girl crying all at once.

Jiang Qi, who was already stupid, had to endure pain to comfort her, the boy pretended to be gruff: "Why are you crying?"

Did you get hit again?"

The word 'and' made the boy's thin body stiffen, Jiang Qi hummed in embarrassment.

"Don't fight, okay?" Zhiqi took out a few bandages, for fear that he would stick them on Jiang Qi's 'paipai', clumsily handling the boy's wound, she There seemed to be a layer of mist on his long eyelashes, and he looked at him timidly—

"Does it hurt?"

She looks like a bunny.

Something like a ghost, Jiang Qi said a sentence that he would never say according to his usual character: "Coax me and I won't hurt."

Zhi Qi was obviously stunned.

"How to coax?" The girl has grown so big that she has not taken the initiative to 'coax' other people except to please her parents. She thought about it seriously, and then smiled at Jiang Qi : "Stop fighting, will I protect you?"

In fact, Zhiqi vaguely knew that there was something wrong with Jiang Qi, but she still hoped that she could protect Jiang Qi.

And, from the beginning to the end, she carried it through, taking care of him awkwardly.

At this moment, when the boy asked 'Why don't you want to separate from him', Zhixi asked her own young heart, and she quickly got the answer.

Because of her extreme desire to protect Jiang Qi.

[We made a promise to be together since we were thirteen. ]

[Although the boy lied, he wouldn't like other people, would he? ]

[Jiang Qi, so I don't believe all the scandals about you. ]

[DAY.35. ]