Zhiqi stood up like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, and said without hesitation, "Of course it's fake! He didn't do anything wrong, why should he be whitewashed?!"

...

Meng Chunyu was stunned, then frowned suspiciously and looked at her: "How do you know? Are you so sure?"

Although it is said that the fan filter really exists, the appearance of Zhiqi just now is as if she really knows the truth.

In fact, what is going on with this gossip, shouldn't it still be in everyone's guess? Why is Zhiqi so determined?

Meng Chunyu's keenness made Zhixi startled, biting her lip to explain: "I...I just feel that he is not such a person."

.

The explanation is a bit thin.

If it's just 'feeling', it shouldn't be the tone just now.

"Xiqi, I always think it's strange that you are so obsessed with Jiang Qi." Meng Chunyu herself is a very smart girl, she can follow the vines and infer other things, she thought about it and asked tentatively: " What is it about him that attracts you?"

Zhi Qi lowered her head in silence, and after a while, she took a deep breath and looked up at Meng Chunyu.

"I know him."

"So...I know what he's like."

In fact, it's okay to tell Meng Chunyu, because she doesn't want people she knows, good friends, to have prejudice against Jiang Qi.

Why did Jiang Qi go in back then, she knew the process clearly.

What Zhiqi knows even more is that Jiang Qi will never have peach news.

Because she believes that the teenager will not like anyone except herself.

Zhi Qi was in the sixth grade when she realized that her 'protective desire' for Jiang Qi had reached a certain level.

At that time, they had been in the same school for nearly two years, approaching graduation, the little girl was naturally reluctant to part.

"Jiang Qi." During the lunch break, Zhiqi ran over to deliver meals to the boy as usual. The two 'primary students' huddled in the corner of the school playground, each holding a lunch box and eating, Zhiqi But some can't eat it.

Under the scorching sun, she was shielded by the boy in the shade behind her, staring at the ends of Jiang Qi's back head unconsciously, and murmured: "Which junior high school do you go to?"

I don't know why, Jiang Qi is taller than boys of the same age.

Zhi Qi remembered that she was much shorter than him two years ago, but now two years later, they are thirteen years old, and Jiang Qi is almost a head taller than her—really Strange, don't they all say that girls grow taller first?

She thought in confusion, when she heard the boy's faint voice: "I don't know."

"...Oh." Zhixi muttered in disappointment, and her ponytails seemed to droop along with it.

The whole person looks like a poor little white rabbit.

Jiang Qi couldn't tell when Zhiqi acted like a spoiled child and pretended to be pitiful, and when she was really unhappy, just seeing the girl's disappointment was very at a loss.

The boy's slender fingers grabbed the clothes unconsciously, and pursed his lips for a while before explaining with difficulty: "I really don't know."