The smile on Zhixi's face froze, and she frowned suspiciously: "What money?"

"Classroom glass." After Jiang Qi finished speaking, he seemed a little embarrassed before continuing: "I will pay you back."

Maybe it's the reason why children from poor families are in charge of the family early. At a young age, Jiang Qi understood how to write the word 'self-esteem'.

"Oh, that." Zhiqi's long eyelashes blinked, she didn't know why she was a little disappointed, but she quickly ignored this short-lived emotion and smiled again: "Why do you want to Give it back to me? I was the one who broke it."

Although she is young, she also understands the truth of being a human being.

"No." Jiang Qi's voice was stiff: "It's because of me."

"No way." Zhiqi was already leaning on the railing to drink milk, her voice was muffled: "I broke it, and it's not much money, my mother and teacher said that I was not hurt. It's good, it's only fifty bucks in total..."

Fifty dollars.

She didn't care about it at all, but Jiang Qi wrote down the number silently, and he hummed softly.

Zhi Qi didn't realize how stubborn Jiang Qi was until very later.

In the year of graduating from elementary school, he just gave her fifty yuan. For a little boy who needs to help his uncle sell vegetables to earn books and go to school, fifty yuan is a dime. I have saved the dime for two years, but I still insist on paying her back.

Abstaining from her memory, Zhiqi found that she had saved a folder of Jiang Qi pictures at some point, all searched from the Internet, high-definition pictures, paste pictures, she saved almost all of them down.

Unfortunately, there are not many photos of Jiang Qi, and there is not much news. She sighed with regret.

When Meng Chunyu opened the bedroom door, what she saw was Zhiqi staring at the computer.

"Oh my God..." When she saw Jiang Qi's pictures on the screen, the girl's mouth widened in surprise, she walked over quickly and asked, "Xiqi, do you like it? Go on this Jiang Qi?"

The voices stumbled nervously.

"Hahahaha, how could I not know." But Meng Chunyu couldn't help laughing at Zhiqi's behavior, and laughed: "Why are you nervous? You are the symptoms of a typical star-chasing girl. !"

...

It turned out that she thought she was, what kind of star chasing girl.

Zhi Qi almost thought that she liked Jiang Qi was discovered again.

After all, in high school, everyone knew that she liked Jiang Qi.

Hopefully.

But now...

Zhixi breathed a sigh of relief and smiled softly: "Maybe."

There is nothing wrong with the name of 'star chasing girl', Jiang Qi itself is more shining than the stars.

But Meng Chunyu couldn't understand her madness, she shook her head and sighed with emotion: "Baby, you 2G girl has finally connected to the Internet, is it the first time you like male stars? This little brother He's pretty handsome, but if you've been in jail, you'll definitely get hacked, and it's not good to be a girlfriend fan and career fan, so you might as well like someone else."