"Uh, Qiqi." But as an adult, Mei Ran could already see Jiang Qi's inconvenience, she hugged Zhiqi and whispered, "Don't force my brother to answer questions that others don't want to answer. ."

Don't want to answer? This keyword undoubtedly made the little Zhixi feel pricked.

But if you don't ask where Jiang Qi lives at the moment, how will you find him in the future? Don't you just never see him again?

Zhixi's eyes reddened unconsciously, pitiful on the porcelain-white baby's face.

It seems that in the next second, she will burst into tears.

Zhi Minglin and Mei Ran couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed, and they hurriedly comforted their daughter in a low voice.

Jiang Qi frowned, and after a while he opened his mouth: "Six small."

Simply said, but in the end he said he was from the sixth elementary school.

Mei Ran was overjoyed, and hurriedly whispered to Zhixi in her arms: "Xixi, look, little brother and you are from the same school!"

...

It turns out that she is also a sixth grader.

Jiang Qi regretted telling her.

"Really?" Zhiqi raised her head suddenly, stared at Jiang Qi and asked excitedly, "Little brother, which class are you from?"

Obviously she didn't want to answer, but her tearful surprise made people feel irresistible. After a long while, Jiang Qi said with golden words: "Three classes."

Similarly, Jiang Qi did not expect that in his later life, Zhiqi, a small follower, would appear briefly, and he would forcefully give him sunshine regardless.

Jiang Qi also resisted at the beginning, and there was a war between heaven and man in his heart.

But just like everyone in **** can't resist the existence of heaven, he can't convince himself to resist Zhiqi.

For Jiang Qi, Zhiqi was the only color in his entire gray childhood, but for Zhiqi, Jiang Qi was the most special 'friend' she had ever seen.

The ten-year-old girl is actually still at an age where she doesn't understand anything, but she can already judge a person by instinct.

Children's preferences are much more clear than hypocritical adults, like is like, don't like is not like.

Zhi Qi knew very clearly at that time that she liked Jiang Qi.

The case of Zhiqi's kidnapping was quickly investigated by the license plate number provided by Jiang Qi and the surveillance of Lin Lan's various intersections.

There is another reason why the speed is so fast, and the man who kidnapped Zhiqi was originally a wanted criminal on the run, specializing in the case of trafficking and abduction of children.

The middle-aged man who threw Zhiqi into the truck in the video surveillance was tall and big. After using the facial recognition system to find out that he was a trafficker, the police dispatched a special police team overnight to surround and suppress the criminal gang .

In the end, a long industrial chain was unearthed - it turns out that this group of scumbags specially tied and kidnapped children and sold them to the mountains and forests.

Even if these people knew that it was not good after they found out that Zhiqi was missing, they had already started to escape, but after all, the legal network was very careful, and the perpetrators would eventually be arrested and brought to justice.