Chapter 6 : Punishment

Start from the beginning

School days and school friends made a golden memory in heart, and we will never realise it till we leave school.

Meanwhile in Denmark's house,

A car honking is heard.

A car is parked in garage of Denmark house, increasing heartbeats of Denmark twins.

A man in his 40s, cigarette between his fingers and a smirk on his lips, came out of the car.

He threw cigarette on the road and made his way inside the house by stepping on that cigarette.

He opened the door with his extra key and entered into the house.

“Where are you my sons ?"

He called smirking.

But get no response in return.

He frowned.

“Ooo so you are playing hide and seek"

“Hide and seek ? and with you ? Nah ! We don't have that much time" A cold expressionless voice is heard.

There comes Ryder, followed by Ryan.

Both had expressionless cold face.

“Welcome sons" That man said.

“We are not your sons" Ryan spatted coldly.

“Ouch ! It hurts" that man said patting his chest.

“Come straight to the point" Ryder said coldly.

That man's face become expressionless too.

“Don't show me your attitude" He said sternly to the twins, to which twins just smirked.

“And about getting on point, I heard Ryan you got punishment today" He looked at Ryan with evil smirk on his face.

To which Ryan just looked boringly.

Ryder was tensed at this but didn't show it.

“Ok then, let me show you the consequences of that punishment" man smirked, taking step towards Ryan.

Ryan looked in his eyes challengingly.

Before he could touch Ryan, Ryder step between them.

“It not his mistake, it was that Newbie's mistake" Ryder stated.

“Your Newbie talk with your brother, that's your brother's mistake and if you came in between then you will also get punishment of his mistake" Man said coldly.

Ryder didn't get affected by this but this time Ryan get. His eyes widened.

He immediately pushed Ryder side and himself stand infront of devil.

“I am ready for consequences" Ryan accepted confidently.

Ryder's eyes widened but before he could do or say anything, two bodyguards came and hold Ryder back.

That man smirked evilly.

“Take out your shirt" He ordered.

“IT'S NOT HIS FAULT, LEAVE HIM YOU BASTARD" Ryder screamed.

Ryan looked at Ryder who is trying his best to freed himself from bodyguards' hold but they are lot more stronger than him.

Man took out his belt, made up of leather and looked at Ryan.

“Kneel down" He ordered.

Ryan sighed and obeyed.

The moment Ryan sat on his knees, he started beating him with his belt, without a single second of mercy.

Ryan didn't respond anything. They both get used to it. They never screamed when this devil torture them.

Ryder, who is watching his twin get beaten up by devil, couldn't help but let out a tears. He felt useless right now.

He is a elder twin, he should protect his brother but here he is standing and watching his other half get brutally beaten up.

On other side, that devil is enjoying torturing twins. He wants nothing but their scream but to his dismay they stopped screaming when he beat them.

He always find a way to punish twins.

Today also, he got news that Ryan get punishment in his class and he got another chance for torturing him.

After 54 lashes, he become tired and left the room with his bodyguard trailing behind him.

Ryan lost his balance but before he could fall, Ryder caught him and supported him to their shared bedroom.

In deep sleep also Ryan winced when Ryder applied ointment on his back.

Ryder sighed looking at his peacefully sleeping brother.

He started brushing his hair suddenly his eyes got dark seeing bruises. Ryder whispered angrily, gritting his teeth looking at the bruises on Ryan's back.

Just pray to God that I will never free from you, because once I will free from you, will be the last day of your good days, ROMAN DENMARK"

Same punishment, but two different reactions... One laughed remembering the time she got same punishment, while other bear the consequences of that punishment...

To Be Continued...

So ROMAN DENMARK is the one...

You remember who is this man ??

Let me remind you, he is the best friend of their Dad from prologue 2, now remember ??

Tell me your thoughts 💭

I will meet you soon in next chapter till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee ... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 1st June 2022

Total words : 1249 words 😁.