𝟮𝟴 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲

Start from the beginning

𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗘. As I make my way up the large staircase and inside my father's palace walls my ears were immediately filled with small voices from the side. I'm used to how this palace works and how it fully functions. The maids talk about gossip more than doing their actual work around here. That's why I decided not to have any in my own palace.

"Have you heard about what happened with Mr Yuan..?" one of the maids spoke to the other having their backs to me. The other shook her head. She moved closer to her ear and whispered the piece of information I'm lacking. Before I could walk up to them and do anything my eyes caught the one person I thought was hurt. The one person I thought was suffering. Yura came from the corridor of my father's office. With both her hands behind her back. A light smile taking over her mouth but she wasn't alone. Right by her side, walking beside her was princess Julia.

I watch as they wrap up their conversation before Julia wraps her around Yura's shoulders. I feel the blood pop inside my veins before I witness the princess walk towards the opposite corridor while Yura headed for the exit doors. Where I was standing. Her head lifts and her glance meets with my own. In that moment her eyes widen a little and her head tilts to one side. She look around the hall before taking her steps towards me.

"Your majesty, what are you doing here..?" calling me by my status leaves a heavy bang on my chest. She comes to a stop right in front of me. Her head lifted to meet my eyes but my glance was stuck on the side of her cheek. A thin line of a scratch was now on her face. It wasn't deep but there was a little blood. My hand moves a little but I stop myself from placing it on her cheek. I can't do this here. We are not in my palace right now. There are maids and guards here and more importantly my parents live here. I ignore her question and turn on my heel thinking that she would follow me. And she does. Still keeping the five steps rule as we both walk down the staircase and make it inside the car.

As soon as I pull away from the palace I shot her a question that's been floating around my mind for the past two hours.

"What happened with the civilians..?" my tone came out rushed and heavy. She puts her seatbelt on as her head rests on the seat. She lets out a deep sigh before turning her head at me.

"How fucked up can your family get..?" her question makes my eyebrows frown and I take a quick look at her before I turn back to the road. In that quick glance she had a small smile on her face. A smile that took me by surprise.

"Apparently one of those civilians worked for your uncle. Your father's brother that wanted you to marry his daughter. And the other two worked for Nani like I told you before..." she lets out a small laughter as her heads turns to the road. Suddenly I feel my heart sting a little at the sound of her laughter.

"What's so funny about that..?" I ask her.

"They all came to kill me. That's why they wanted to enter the kingdom. For revenge.They wanted revenge for Nani..." son of a fucking bitch. My hands turns and tightens around the steering wheel as I try so fucking hard not to turn this car around and kill all three of them myself. Just the thought of it makes my stomach turn into a tight knot. Thankfully, her next words makes that feeling disappear in seconds.

"The king thought it would take a while for the process of beheading so he allowed me to just shoot all three of them in the head..." beheading isn't really that popular in the kingdom nor does the king want to go through the process of it. However, beheading is nothing compare to what those civilians did and a bullet in all their heads is properly the fastest route that the king has thought of at that moment. I turn my head to find Yura's leg ontop of the other. Her tight thigh muscles nearly shredding the material of her bottoms. Just witnessing the sight of her skin makes me want to rip her bottoms to little pieces and find my way in between her legs. Oh fuck me. I quickly turn my head towards the road and press my lips together.