"Oh! Yeah! Yeah, that's me." Everyone started to laugh at me and Jacob only face-palmed himself.

"Meet me in the teachers' room after class." With that, he left. Everyone started to whisper this and that.

"Hey, what did you do to fuck up this bad?" One of the curious ass classmates asked. So they thought it was something related to my grade or something I did.

Who in the world would think that the most handsome professor with a sexy body and perfect everything would end up with one of the classmates' mothers? I wouldn't believe that as well.

"Why would he call for me all of a sudden?" I whispered to Jacob. He seemed uninterested.

"I don't know, maybe you really did mess up?" We walked out of the class, and the next class all five of us had the same class.

"Other than getting caught making out with you, what in the world did I do?" Before he could say anything someone whispered in both of our ears giving us goosebumps.

"You two? Make out? When?" It was Lily again. We both moved away.

"Eww! Don't do that! That's gross! Your saliva is all over my neck now." I was grossed out.

"Don't be so dramatic, bitch! Did you two do it? For real? Yesterday?" Lily threw her hand over my shoulder.

"It was just a moment of heat, you know what I mean? Even Jacob didn't take it seriously. We were both drunk." I shrugged off my shoulder. I was already stressed enough about why would Mr. Hernandez call for me suddenly.

"Whatever, let's go to this new café, it has 3.8 reviews. I bet the cakes are super delicious, they look super good." She shoved her phone, showing me the luscious cake pictures.

"Wah! They look so good. I want to have them right now. Let's go after class." I almost drooled.

"But you were supposed to meet me after class." Suddenly out of nowhere, Mr. Hernandez appeared, giving me the biggest heart attack.

Thanks to Lily, I didn't fall back on embarrassing myself in front of him. It was already embarrassing enough with the situation yesterday.

"Oh, Hi, Mr. Hernandez." Lily greeted but he avoided her like an invisible ghost.

"So? Did you forget or not?" Why does his voice sound more like honey suddenly? How in the world does he want me to reply? Should I smile? But I'm sure by now my cheeks were on fire.

"Y-yeah. I didn't forget. I will be there at 3:50." I felt dumb for stuttering. He nodded and left. Lily helped me get back from my daze.

"He told you to meet him after class?" I nodded, still in a daze. "Why?"

"He just suddenly asked her to meet him in the teachers' room after class in front of everyone, so I guess your curious ass ain't getting filled up," Jacob said instead of me as I was too stunned to say anything.

"Oh yeah! Am I the only curious one? Ask Robin and Harper! They are also interested." They started to bicker like babies.

My class ended for the day, it's time to meet him. Will I be alone with him in the teacher's room? What did he want to say?