•THREE•

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙖, 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮/𝙣. 𝙎𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 22.

 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 22

"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥"

[A/N POV ]

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:

A normal weekend at Jeon's house. Mrs.Jeon is helping maids in the kitchen. Mr.Jeon is doing his office work at his study room.

Jungkook is in the gym. Its his daily routine that doing exercises. Afterall he is a muscle bunny.

About Aera she is drawing something in a drawing pad. She loves art. So she always try to create new themes and draw it.

Jungkook entered into the room and saw his baby sister too immensed in her work. He decided to take a bath. Then he went to bathroom take a shower.

Jungkook got out from the bathroom and dried his hair. He then went to his baby sister and hugged her.

"Whatcha doing bunbun?" Aera flinched a little by the sudden hug. But instantly calmed. Then she said with a sigh.

"Iam drawing oppa. But this is not good." Jungkook cooed at his sister. He looked at the picture that Aera drew. Then he said with a smile.

"It's looking soo good, don't disappoint in yourself. Hmm?" Aera smiled at her brother. She then get back to her drawing. A pout adorned her lips.

Jungkook then looked at his baby sister and thought about the things that he and Mr Jeon discussed yesterday.

"Bun, i want to tell something to you." Aera put down the pencil down and turn around to face Jungkook.

"What is it oppa?"

"You are going to marry Taehyung hyung." Aera became shocked for a while. Then she asked.

"Who is Taehyung,oppa?"

"He is my friend. He came here yesterday." Aera made a 'ooh' face. Then she thinked for a while. Suddenly her eyes started to get teary.

Jungkook got panicked and hugged her tightly yet gently.

"Are you sad bunbun?"

"Am i g-going away form you ,o-oppa? I don't want to go anywhere." She stated while sobbing badly. Jungkook got sad by her State. He too don't want her to let go. But he want her to be safe.