Chapter Eleven:

Edward, Alice, Jasper, Bella, Rosalie and Emmett all came home at 3:30.

"Esme, Carlisle!" Jasper shouted up the stairs. 

"We're in the bedroom." Esme said.

The Cullen/Hale children marched up the stairs (Emmett boomed up the stairs) and threw themselves into Esme and Carlisle's bedroom. 

"Congratulations by the way." Alice and Edward said at precisely the same time. 

"What is it?" Rosalie asked. 

"Haven't got a clue." Emmett boomed. 

"Em, please stay quiet." Esme said. 

"Please tell us our dear mother." Jasper said.

"No one's telling me anything." Bella said. 

"We have some news." Esme said. 

"We know!" Alice started.

"Get it over and done with!" Edward finished.

"I hate that Alice and Ed know everything." Rosalie said.

"I can tell you that they are extremely happy, including Alice and Edward, but you lot are confused." Jasper said. 

"I could have said that." Emmett said. 

Esme and Carlisle couldn't wait  to tell their children to know about their baby sibling but they wanted the tension to rise a bit between Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper and Bella before they were to be told. But Alice couldn't wait for her adoptive parents to tell so she came out with it herself.

"Esme's pregnant and it's the child of Carlisle." Alice blurted out

Everyone gave Esme a big hug.

"Carlisle's the father." Esme said. 

"And Alice has robbed him." Jasper said. 

"Why did you all come?" Esme asked.

"Edward told us some news and we all ran towards the house. Alice had a vision but she couldn't work it out until she got close enough to Edward to hear his thoughts." Rosalie explained. 

"Did anyone else get told?" Carlisle asked. 

"No. It was just Edward and Alice that had any idea of what was going on. They were using their silent communication like they always do and it's irritating." Emmett replied. 

Alice smirked and Edward placed his arm around Alice's shoulders. 

"Whenever you're ready, you may leave because this little baby is quite hungry." Esme said as she walked up the stairs towards the kitchen. 

Carlisle sorted the rest of the kids out before walking upstairs to see Esme cooking some bacon. 

"What you cooking?" Carlisle asked.

"Bacon. Was gonna have some eggs but felt sick just staring at them." Esme said. 

"You go and sit down and I'll sort it out." Carlisle said as he moved towards her.

"You can't cook." Esme said.

Carlisle gently slid Esme's hand off of the frying pan and watched her sit on one of the bar stools.

Five minutes later, Carlisle placed the bacon on a plate and handed it to Esme. 

"Here you go." Carlisle said as he gave her the plate and sat next to her.

Esme ate in silence as Carlisle sat next to her and watched her eat. 

"If you're this beautiful, I'm looking forward to meeting our baby." Carlisle said.

After Esme finished, she placed her plate in the sink and walked over to Carlisle. 

"I need a bath. I stink." Esme said. 

"And you expect me to make you one?" Carlisle asked. 

"Yes please Carlisle." Esme replied.