Chapter Four:

Carlisle and Esme spoke about pretty much everything. Eventually, Charles was brought into the conversation. 

"Why are you so angry at Charles?" Esme asked. 

"Because he hurt my Esme." Carlisle said. 

"If it wasn't for Charles, I wouldn't have gotten pregnant and I wouldn't have lost my son and I wouldn't have been saved by you. In a way, I thank Charles. If I hadn't have met him, I would have been tormented by my teenage memory of you." Esme replied. 

"You always loved me?" Carlisle asked. 

"Since the day I first heard your voice." Esme replied. 

After their mini conversation, Carlisle and Esme walked around the woods holding hands with not a care in the world. After a while, they headed back to the house in high spirits. 

Back in the house, Carlisle and Esme couldn't keep their hands off each other. 

"Let's finish this in the bedroom." Carlisle said as he scooped Esme up and carried her up the stairs into their bedroom. 

"Tomorrow, we need to strip the beds. Obviously Bella and Edward's bedroom can be left. And Renesmee's as they aren't too far away but for the other four, I think their bedrooms should be stripped down. Mattresses need to air from time to time." Esme explained.

"Alright Boss, calm down." Carlisle said. 

"After our little make out session, if I need sleep, can you use your supernatural abilities to strip down the beds?" Esme asked. 

"Of course. But when you get laid down, I'll do it then. Gives us more time and stops you from nagging." Carlisle said as he gently hip bumped the door and walked over to their bed. 

"I'm surprised our beds still standing. The two on Isle Esme didn't last very long." Esme said as she got placed on the bed. 

"Well it's Edward and Bella. It lasted twice as long as it would have if it was Emmett and Rose." Carlisle said as he kissed Esme's forehead. 

Carlisle zoomed around Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom sorting out the things that they won't be needing then he moved everything that the couple wouldn't need. 

Afterwards, he zoomed around Jasper and Alice's bedroom stripping down the mattress and arriving back to Esme within thirty seconds. 

"Record breaking." Esme said. 

"I'm fast but not as fast as Edward. He's proper speedy." Carlisle replied.

"Come and snuggle with me." Esme said. 

Carlisle laid himself in Esme's arms and placed his head on Esme's chest listening to her heartbeat and drawing small circles on her stomach. 

"I quite like that." Esme said. 

"I'm glad cause I'm carrying it on." Carlisle replied. 

Esme and Carlisle stayed in that position for at least three hours. It calmed Esme down so much that she ended up falling asleep with one of her hands in Carlisle's hair and the other entwined with his hand.

Carlisle and Esme were the perfect team. They were always looking out for each other the way that only old couples do.

They loved each other for all of eternity.