Chapter Two:

It took a while for Esme to fall back into human life again and Carlisle hated it. 

All Esme wanted was for Carlisle to make love to her but he didn't want to hurt her. 

Carlisle found out (with some examinations) that Esme was half-human-half-vampire like Renesmee. 

After around three days of getting used to human life, Rosalie and Emmett had some news for the entire family.

"Congratulations Em and Rose." Alice said as she passed them. 

"What is it Rose?" Esme asked. 

"Me and Em have some news." Rosalie said. 

"What is it?" Jasper replied.

"We're going to move away." Emmett said.

"Where to?" Esme asked. 

"Were just going to the border of Forks." Rosalie replied. 

"We're going to move out as well." Alice replied. 

"Where to this time?" Carlisle asked. 

"We're going to Alaska. We're not moving with the Denali clan though." Jasper replied.

"And we're moving to the cottage." Bella said. 

"Why is everyone moving?" Esme asked.

"Probably to start their own lives." Carlisle whispered into her ear.

Esme left the living room and walked into hers and Carlisle's bedroom and sat on the bed. Why were all of her 'children' leaving the home? First it was Emmett and Rose, then Jasper and Alice then Bella, Edward and Renesmee. 

Carlisle walked into the bedroom, closed the door and sat next to Esme. 

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Carlisle asked.

"Why are the kids moving away? I'd rather them stay with me forever." Esme replied.

"They can't live with us forever. It's just crazy that they all moved out around the same time." Carlisle replied.

"We're going to be on our own." Esme replied. 

Carlisle gently pulled Esme onto his lap and cradled her.

"Bella, Edward and Renesmee are only five minutes away. You can see them whenever you want." Carlisle replied.

"Can we make love?" Esme asked. 

"No. I'm not hurting you." Carlisle asked. 

"I want to." Esme replied. 

"You now have some human hormones. You're going to want my body more times than not." Carlisle replied.

"I love you." Esme said. 
"I love you more." Carlisle said.

"If you love me more, show me." Esme said.

"Emmett and Rose are leaving in five minutes. Jasper and Alice are leaving in ten and Bella, Ed and Nessie are leaving now." Carlisle said. 

"See you soon Bella, Ed and Renesmee." I half-shouted down the stairs. 

"Bye Mom!" Edward shouted back up. 

"Bye bye Grandma!" Renesmee shouted up. 

"Are you going to say goodbye to the kids?" Esme asked. 

"No. I've already said goodbye to the kids." Carlisle said. 

"When they've all gone, can you lose control?" Esme asked.

"No Esme. I'm not doing it." Carlisle said. 

Esme slammed her lips on Carlisle's and fell on top of him. They were constantly kissing. 

Esme started to take Carlisle's t-shirt off. 

Carlisle felt his self-control slipping away as he started to kiss her neck. 

As soon as Carlisle's t-shirt was off, he started taking off Esme's t-shirt. 

After Esme's t-shirt was off, Carlisle adjusted himself so he was on top of Esme. 

The couple were loving life.