~10~

Vote and comment🩶

                     Vote and comment🩶

Chapter 10

                The overlooked

                               Season 3, episode 10  

Andreas pov:

"I'm fine." I say as my sister follows me into my room. "You're not fine, you stopped breathing drea." She says "it's not a big deal." I shrug "it is a big deal!" She yells, I turn around to see tears in her eyes "it is a big deal drea. Your heart stopped beating. I almost lost you." Her voice cracks.

I immediately feel bad. I shouldn't have said that. "I'm sorry lyds, I shouldn't have said that..." I say "yeah you shouldn't have." She states. I pull her into a hug "I'm sorry" I say as her sobs become louder.

"It's okay, it just I thought I lost you. I thought I lost my other half." She cries "I thought I lost you too." I begin to tear up

"Please don't do anything like that again you scared me I thought you weren't gonna wake up. Ever." She sobs
I don't say anything I just hold her as she cries.

                                   •••

        It's been a couple hours and my mom insisted on taking Lydia and I to the hospital. "So your heart stopped for how long" the doctor sighs as she asks me "I don't know a couple minutes." I shrug "what do you mean you don't know?" She asks "I mean I don't know because I was dead. Duh I wasn't exactly keeping track. I was a bit occupied" I roll my eyes "right.... Sorry" she says "do you feel anything? Anything different going on?" She asks "no. I just feel like I got hit by a bus; that's it." I say

We've been here for about an hour and we're about to leave when I get a text from Allison asking if I'm okay. No I'm not okay... I think everything is finally started to set in. I could have died. And I don't even care. I don't care if I die... And that's what scares me the most.

But I don't tell her that I just text back "yeah, I'm okay."

                            ~•~•~•~•~•~

       When I get home I go straight to my room and start getting ready for bed. I'm exhausted and I don't feel like talking about my feelings to my mom or sister I just want to sleep. I check my phone to see if I have My messages from Stiles.

None.

I'm sure he's just busy, I hope he's being safe though and I hope he is safe I haven't seen or heard from him since the incident. I heard that Ms. Blake took his dad.

                                Stiles<3

     Me: hey I just heard about your dad. I'm    really sorry. If you want to talk I'm here also please be safe wherever you are. I love you.
Sent 12:07a.m

I hit the send button and put my phone down. I go and turn off my lights and then get into bed and just stare at the ceiling. I don't know why I wasn't scared when I was literally dieing. It's like a switch flipped in me and I just wasn't scared all of a sudden, it felt like I was not in my body...

I could've died. But I didn't I came back, you know that bright light everyone says you see when you die? I didn't see that. I just saw black nothingness. But it was sort of peaceful. I felt like I could stay there if I wanted.

Eventually I feel my eyes start to get heavier and before I know it everything goes darker than usual and I fall asleep.

A/N: hi y'all sorry for the short chapter😥 but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter let me know your thoughts and feedback. And I just want to say thank you all for the support and everything it means a lot to me! So thank you guys and I'm glad y'all are enjoying the books! Anyways I hope y'all have an amazing day, night, afternoon, evening, whatever time it is for y'all, love y'all🩶
-B🤍

Word count: 680 words