~6~

Vote • comment • follow<3

Chapter 6

Motel California

Season 3, episode 6

"Drea" I hear a voice say I open my eyes to find stiles staring at me "yes" I reply "come on we got to go. The meet got pushed back till tomorrow. so coach stopped at a motel" stiles explains "okay" I reply. I get up and he helps me down off the bus.

"Listen up the meet has been pushed till tomorrow. And this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." Coach tells us "you'll be paring up. Choose wisely." Coach says stiles looks at me "I'm gonna share a room with Lydia and Allison, so you and Scott can room together" I smile at him "thank you" he says as he kisses my cheek and walks towards Scott.

"Lydia come on." Allison says once we notice Lydia's not behind us. "I don't like this place." She says "I don't think the people who own this place, likes this place. But it's only one night." She says

"a lot can happen in one night." I mutter

                                                 •••

"Hey can someone get new towels cause they reek of cigarette smoke" Allison says "yep I'll go" Lydia says taking the towels and leaves "hey I'll be right back" I tell Allison "okay!" She says I walk out the door and over to the venting machine, there I see Boyd and Stiles "oh hey guys" I greet them "hey babe" he kisses me as Boyd finishes pushing the numbers once his snack is about to come out. It gets stuck. Damn. "Don't worry I have a method for this" stiles says while putting both hands on top of the venting machine. Then Boyd punches the glass causing it to shatter.

Both stiles and I eyes widen in shock. Boyd grabs his snack and walks away "okay, that was weird." I say stiles looks at me and nods as I go to grab the snack I wanted I suddenly freeze. I feel my fingers start to tingle.

I see Scott. But with red eyes and it looks like he's pushing through something.

Then I see Derek but he's alive. Injured but alive and he with someone, a women.

"It's okay Derek just stay with me please" the women says.

Then it's back to Scott but he's holding a fire work? And there's a gasoline can. No

"Scott. Scott your my brother" a voice says but I can't make out who it is

And then there's and explosion.

"Drea!? Drea!" I hear stiles calling I blink my eyes a few times to see I'm in stiles arms. "What happened?" I ask "I don't know you just collapsed and started mumbling stuff" he explains. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. What the hell was that. "are you okay?" he asks "yeah. yeah, I don't know what happened" I tell him he pulls me into a hug. "if anything is happening you'll tell me right?" he asks I nod my head "yeah of course" I smile. now I wasn't going to tell stiles about the 'vision' I just had until I know what it means.