one . three

yoo ri pov:

we got back into our groups again after the teacher finished her presentation to choose who's doing what.

nothing much important from the conversation. other than the fact that my dearest wish 'came true'. jeonghan and I are going to the darn resevior together. definitely in spain without the s. literally the definition of my life right now. I dont even look forward to this trip at this point.

"so, when would you want to go to the resevior?" jeonghan asked.

"anytime any day works. you can just fix a place and time and then let me know," I replied simply. kind of done with this project already, to be honest. can't wait for it to end.

so he chose a date. and I just agreed to it. I gave up bickering with him, for now.

and there we were. we met at the café in the resevoir, and he was apparently ONE HOUR LATE. I wanted to leave, and he happened to appear right at that very moment.

"sorry, I was coming, and then suddenly a dog died in front of me and I spent three minutes weeping over it, then I spent another three minutes disposing that poor dog, then after that a bird pooped right in front of me and I spent another five minutes puking after seeing that, then after that-"

"a car came and you got banged into, just came back from the hospital??? yoon jeonghan, just say you were late-" I told him.

"okay fine I was late," he said.

"good. now let's go," I said, standing up.

"just doing this isn't fun, wanna bet something?" he asked.

"let's hear it," I replied.

"let's bet that we'll never fall for each other. we'll try to make the other fall for ourselves, but we can't catch feelings. deal?" he asked, with a mischievous smile on his face.

"what do I get out of this?" I asked.

"whoever loses the bet owes the other forever, how does that sound?" he asked.

"sure, why not. let's do it," I told him, "you'll never win."

and that's me being the daredevil I am. now regretting life decisions. why did I agree to this did I forget to mention jeonghan's actually wearing this super good-looking hoodie today?? or should I just say, he looks good in the hoodie, he looks good in everything to be honest. I'm losing already, even before it started.

a.n chapter threeeeee :D hopefully yall are liking the story so far? feel free to let me know if you have any feedback at any point of time through dms or comments ~