one . ten 💖

yoo ri pov:

"so what do you want to do now?" jeonghan asked.

"I don't know. I'm just bored," I replied.

"I'll bring you to sleep, would that be better?" he asked.

"dunno," I replied.

he slowly stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me back into that. same. spare. room.

he bent down till my back reached the bed surface, as it became his turn to pin me against the bed.

"can you sleep now, little scaredy kitten?" he asked.

"can you sleep with me? I mean, I'm used to hugging something to sleep, it's usually my bolster but there obviously isn't one here," I said.

"you sure? you trust me that much to sleep with me?" he asked.

"why not," I replied, "either ways, you'll take responsibility if you do anything funny right?"

"well maybe," he replied.

"so your answer is yes?" I asked.

"mm okay. just cuz it's you who asked, okay?" he said, nuzzling my nose.

he slowly crawled into the bed and positioned himself beside me as I snuggled into his embrace.

"you're really comfortable to snuggle in," I blurted out.

"we could do this more often," he mumbled.

"uhm okay," I replied.

"we even kissed already, why are you so awkward around me," he asked as slowly turned to look up at him, "you even bit my lip till there's a scar."

"really? lemme see. and also, who told you come up with that stupid dare of yours. you weren't gonna respond soon so I had to use that method" I said, looking at his lips. scar who I didn't even see any.

"you want to do it again? I'll respond well this time," he said, winking.

"it's fine- I'm good," I replied.

"you're such a cute little kitten," he said, playing with my hair, "good night, okay?"

"mm okay, good night," I told him. I snuggled deeper into his chest and soon fell into deep slumber.

..

"yoo ri-nie," I heard jeonghan calling, "wake up kitten it's time for school."

"five more minutes" I muttered.

"it's the third time I called you already, no way I'm gonna let you go back to sleep once again," he said, "now wake up, okay? we'll be late if you continue to be so attached to my bed."

"sheesh okay, I'm awake," I said, sitting up in annoyance. jeonghan had already changed into his uniform and looked more or less ready. shoot. my uniform

"um do you have an extra uniform I could wear" I asked softly.

"oh right, you don't have your uniform with you. I'll get you the uniform I wore in kindergarten," he joked.

"what kindergarten- I'm not that small even-" I scoffed.

"kidding~ I'll go get you the uniform I accidentally bought which was a size smaller, okay?" he chuckled as I nodded.

a.n hehe