two . five

yoo ri pov:

>> time skip to the next morning >>

we were supposed to meet this afternoon to discuss the project. as i stood in front of my mirror, staring at my shabby junt-awoken look, i sighed. i still liked jeonghan for sure, but how would i make him like me back, let alone get out of the time loop. loving him is one thing, but being able to have him love me back forever was another. so what if he loved me now, after the time loop restarts everything goes back to square one. i have those memories with me, but does he?

i quickly chose an outfit from my closet and put it on. looks seemingly decent, i suppose...

there was still a couple of hours left to burn, so i decided to watch a couple of movies. i loved horror movies, but i was the kind who would be scared off real bad as soon as night comes. since it was still bright and sunny, the daredevil in me decided to watch a couple of horror movies, getting myself in the mood for halloween perhaps. (a.n i know it's november already but pretend it isn't,,)

time flew so fast and before i knew it, it was time for me to set off. i brushed my hair one last time and set off for jeonghan's.

>> time skip >>

i reached his doorstep soon enough as i knocked the door.

"hello," he greeted as he let me in.

he welcomed me into his living room and asked if i wanted any drinks. that's a whole new jeonghan... the jeonghan i knew was nothing like this to say the least...

"just a glass of plain water works, thanks," i replied.

he nodded and disappeared into the kitchen.

not long after, he came back with the glass in his hands, passing it to me.

"thank you," i replied softly.

"you're early," he replied.

"oh really," i replied, checking my watch. can't believe i arrived 30mins earlier-

"oops i didn't realise that, i came out as per the estimated time the maps wrote but... i supposed it's not entirely reliable..." i replied, "am i disturbing you from anything?"

"nah, i was just lazing around, some company wouldn't hurt," he replied.

"that's nice," i replied.

and it became awkward. how do i make it more lively and less awkward for us...

"you wanna watch something while waiting?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"uh sure, what do you wanna watch?" i asked.

"here you go, the controller. just browse through the channels, see if there's anything you're interested in," he said, passing the controller.

as he did so, our fingers brushed against each other lightly as i felt my heart rate increasing rapidly. the feeling i felt in the previous time loops, it's back..

i quickly got back to my senses as i pressed onto the controller buttons, navigating through the channels he had. i found a kpop channel as i stopped at it.

"you like kpop?" he asked.

"yeah," i replied, "do you?"

"of course! i thought it was just me, i never thought i would meet a fellow kpoppie! what groups do you like?" he asked excitedly. his eyes immediately lit up as soon as he started this conversation. good decision i suppose.

"i like nu'est! how about you?" i asked back.

"waaait i like them too! i've always dreamed of being an idol actually, especially signing under pledis!" he replied.

"that's really cool, i'm sure you'd make it big if you did!" i replied.

"what do you think my role in a group or what my appeal would be as a soloist?" he asked.

"hmm... vocalist?" i asked. i obviously wanted to say visual but... nah.

"that's exactly what i thought. i have been practicing one of nu'est's songs, do you wanna listen?" he asked.

"of course!" i replied.

plenty of time passed as we talked about everything and anything under the sun. this was a whole new jeonghan i was getting to know, and i'm loving it.

a.n vvv late update sorry >< ill try to update more frequently now that holidays are here ! hopefully i still have the drive to finish this story ;-;