ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴛ 3

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
————————-

Y/n's pov

She went in for a kiss. Vinnie declined the kiss, and she ignored it, shoving her lips into his. My jaw dropped to the floor as I watched everything go down. "YOU FUCKING SLUT" I shouted, quickly tackling her. I punched her hard. Here's a hit for putting your hands on my fucking boyfriend, and one for disrespecting me. I hit her back to back, bruising my knuckles. Vinnie tried to pull me off of her, but I kept fighting. She needed to be put in her place, or else she'd think it's okay to do this again. "Y/N SHES UNCONSCIOUS STOP" I heard a voice shout. I was so angry I didn't realize how badly I hit her. Along with that, this is all gonna be on TV. "BABY CMON LET HER GO" Vinnie shouted, pulling my waist. "YOUR GONNA KILL HER Y/N" Vinnie shouted, his voice cracked and it seemed as if he was crying. I stopped, and looked around me. Everyone looked at me with fear in their eyes. It wasn't me. I looked down at Renata, she was out cold. My hands were bruised and bloody, what have I done? "I- I-" I stuttered, I couldn't process what I just did. I got off renata and cried in my hands. People swarmed Renata. "GET ME SOME  ICE", I heard a voice shout. I felt so numb, I just didn't know what to do at that moment. I felt arms wrap around my waist, it  was Vinnie. "It's okay, let's get you cleaned up." He whispered. I stayed silent. It was impossible to get words out.  He picked me up, and went to his room. He sat me down, and I sat there in disbelief. "Y/n" Vinnie sighed. "W-what's wrong with me" I stuttered, as tears fell down my cheeks . Vinnie picked me up, sitting down with me in his lap facing him. "There's nothing wrong with you." He ensured, lightly wiping a tear with his thumb. "Don't cry, your okay, everything's gonna be alright." He repeated over and over, as he caressed me, making me feel safe in his embrace. "Now let's get you cleaned up" Vinnie said with a bright smile. We walked over to the bathroom, where Vinnie then sat  me up on the counter. He ran me a bath, before helping get off my clothes. Once the tub filled, he began to walk out. "Stay with me" I muttered out, loud enough for him to hear me. "What?" He confusingly turned his head. "Stay with me vin, please" I, pleaded. Vinnie nodded his head and walked back over to me. He just stood there, staring at me awkwardly. "Join me", I giggled. His face immediately turned red, he's so cute. "Sure" he embarrassedly scratched his neck. He removed his clothing, joining me in the bath. He held me in his arms, as I laid on his chest. I wish I could stay like this forever. After the shower, Vinnie helped me bandage my bruises , he put me on his oversized tee and carried me to bed. And with that, we went to sleep.

Part 4?

An: Im really enjoying this mini series! and idk why I'm publishing this so late it's 3:48!!! But lmk if you want a part 4! And also has anyone watched stranger things season 4 yet? Lmk💗