The more he thought about it, the more astonished he was, and then he carefully recalled what Lou Gui had said when he had just called.

According to Lou Gui, he had received a temporary decision from the company's management that he would be assigned as Yun Ying's manager, and that's why he and Tong Che had to terminate their four-year-long "partnership."

YunYing, a popular Omega girl, was no less popular than him, with even more popularity and work than him.

However, Tong Che did not have a good impression of her.

It was because she had played a supporting role in a movie in which the male lead was Mu Hanfeng.

During that time, Yun Ying and her team always tried to tie up Mu Hanfeng for hype, but, of course, Mu Hanfeng fought back without mercy.

Apart from this, Tong Che has never paid any extra attention to her.

But at least he knew that Yun Ying and he were not in the same entertainment company!

How could Lou Gui say that she could work for someone as an agent when she wasn't even in the same company?

While Tong Che's thoughts were getting more and more confused, Mu Hanfeng was in the bathroom, just a door away from him, rushing with cold water, but his mood was not much calmer either.

Of course, it doesn't matter what he thinks about Lou Gui or Yun Ying. The only person who could make Mu Hanfeng's heart flutter was Tong Che.

To Mu Hanfeng, the temporary marker in the morning was a complete surprise.

But after the joy, there was still anxiety.

On the one hand, it was ridiculous that after all the markings, he still couldn't tell whether Tong Che's fondness for him was for his idol or the kind of fondness he wanted.

On the other hand, it was because this mark was not part of his previous plan.

In the end, the moment he saw Tong Che bow his head and expose the back of his neck to him, he became impulsive, or was he dominated by desire.

Mu Hanfeng laughed to himself, but suddenly he didn't know how to go out and face Tong Che.

He turned off the water and casually wiped his hands. He touched his phone and looked at it. It was a message from Yun Su.

Yun Su: "It's all taken care of on the Luo Gui side. Your little O should have received the news by now."

Mu Hanfeng raised his eyebrows and typed: "Thank you."

After a pause, his eyes fell on one of the words and he added: "He's not mine yet."

In normal times, he would not mind Yun Su's wording and would even be happy to read it, but just as he was reflecting on himself, Mu Hanfeng could not help but correct him.

Yun Su replied with a series of question marks in seconds: "You haven't caught him yet?  Emperor Mu, you really can't do it?!

Mu Hanfeng's face instantly darkened. Not bothering to reflect on himself anymore, he couldn't help but brag: "He was even willing to let me temporarily mark him today!"

Yun Su's question marks back were even longer: "Have you already marked him? Isn't the order of things just not quite right? "

This can be said to have hit Mu Hanfeng's pain point. Most of his arrogance was instantly extinguished. If Yun Su could see Mu Hanfeng's face at this time, he would definitely be surprised.

Emperor Mu, who was always aloof, rarely had such a lack of confidence.

After a long time, Mu Hanfeng said frankly, "I was impulsive, and when I saw that he was willing, I couldn't control it."