Final Eliminations

Start from the beginning

Although he couldn't use his sound wave with his head covered, sound could travel in other ways. He slammed his gauntlet into the body's body and activated it. The sounds moved through the body, they travelled through it until it reached the inner ears. At that point it was all over as Choji lost his concentration and turned back to normal and fell the ground unable to stand.

"Ah man I was sure he was going to win," Ino whined, "What the hell happened?"

"Choji's body acted like a conduit for the sound," Shikamaru told her. "The sound travelled inside of him instead of outside."

"Oh man I was looking forward to getting treated too." Ino sighed. "Well I hope he's okay at least."

"Yeah he should be fine if just really dizzy." He told her.

Kiba Inuzuka vs Gendo Kaji

Kiba looked at his opponent, he didn't know what to expect from the foreigner, although his ice blue eyes were hard and cold as his face. The boy looked very controlled and it was hard to tell what kind of ninja he was. Well he wasn't going to wait around, he charged forward but the other boy just stood his ground. As soon as he lashed out, at the last moment the boy moved. It was quick and fast, he first dodged his blow then took his wrist and gave a punch to his armpit. The pain Kiba felt was intense, but the boy didn't stop, he kicked him hard in the ribs making the Leaf ninja fly back.

"If this is the best you can do, you will die this day." Gendo said coldly to him.

Kiba held his arm from the pain, the nerves under the armpit were very sensitive and apparently the Mist ninja was good as hand to hand combat. Well it looks like he would have to pull out all the stops, he placed his hands into a seal for a special one that only his clan use.

Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: All-Fours Jutsu Kiba thought to himself as the chakra in his body started to make the changes. This was something that his clan used, it was a secret how it was done, but what it did was make the user more canine. Giving them enhanced senses but also enhanced speed, strength and reflexes. His canine teeth expanded as his finger nails turned more into claws, he leapt at the other boy ready to slash with his claws.

Gendo was hard pressed to dodge this time as the claws managed to just cut through his clothing but only just that. Gendo took a step back as he studied his opponent, the boy was too sure of himself and charged right in. Kiba did just that, charging in wildly but Gendo was ready for that kind of speed and adjusted accordingly. He jumped back and reached behind the small of his back with his left hand, he pulled out a knight he kept for in close combat where his sword was too large.

He dropped down as he gave a cut to Kiba's arm, then revered the blade and swept back with it cutting Kiba's coat as he missed the ribs.

Kiba hadn't expected the Mist ninja to be this tough. Well he would have to deal with not just him, he was saving his dog just in case, and it would look like it was time to call him out.

"Akamaru, I think it's time boy." he dug into his pocket as he pulled out one of the special bills used for the dogs. His small dog jumped up to eat it, his fur became brown as he got more wild looking. This was a battle pill used to make their dogs even more powerful in battle. Kiba crouched down as his dog landed on his back.

There was a puff of smoke and suddenly there were two Kibas there in the arena.

Gendo didn't look impressed. "Two or one, it's still the same to me."

"Oh yeah well try this one, Fang over Fang!" Kiba shouted out as both of them jumped out at him and turned into twisting whirlwinds of destruction.

Gendo quickly overcame his surprise and dodged, but he was hit slightly on the shoulder. His uniform was ripped and also he felt his skin was torn slightly as well. He didn't get much of a breather as they came around for another go. He pulled his sword to parry one of them, but the other slashed him in the back.