Chapter 42

Nobody moved.

They all stand in a fighting stance, looking at Shredder, who looks back at the group.

That was until Mikey throws a fireball at Shredder, who dodges it and the fight starts again.

Yoshi runs forward first and attacks Shredder.

Shredder blocks the attack before being attacked from behind.

Leo attacked Shredder from behind and Raph attacked next.

Shredder blocks and punches Leo out of the way.

Donnie, April, and Casey attack Shredder next.

The shredder blocked, swatted, and punch those who tried to fight him.

Shen takes out her weapon,

"Do not make me hurt you, Shen" Shredder says.

"You will not hurt anyone else in my family," Shen said.

"Then you will fall with them," Shredder says and was about to attack Shen when someone stops him.

His weapon was being held back, he looks back to see Mikey with his hand up, using his power to pull Shredder back.

"You won't hurt her," Michelangelo says as Rose and Ezra stand next to him, weapons ready in hand.

Rosela attacks Shredder as Mikey manages to make Shredder stay still with his powers.

Shredder tries to move as Rose attacks him with enough force to make him take steps back.

Chains were wrapped around him and he sees that it was from those who have gotten up.

"It's over Saki. You are finished" Yoshi says.

"It's never over!" Shredder yells as he uses his gauntlet to cut the chains and free himself.

Everyone went into a fighting stance, ready to start the fight again.

The next thing they knew, something rolled in and a flash appears.

Yells can be heard and footsteps as well.

Luckily the Hamatos and Allies are wearing hoods and masks to cover their faces, so no one can see who they are.

"Hands up, this is the police!"

Everyone sees officers with their guns out, pointing at the Shedder, Hamatos, and Allies.

"Everyone, put your hands up now!" One of the cops yelled.

The Hamatos and Allie's stand where they are but the Shredder did not. He starts walking forward to where the cops are at.

"We said don't move!" One cop yelled but the Shredder didn't listen.

Some of the cops started shooting at the Shredder but his armor is protecting him from any of it.

The Hamatos and Allies take cover as a few shooting started and stayed down.

Unfortunately, some of the bullets hit the machine and there was an explosion, causing a fire to start.

Many cops were thrown down from the explosion and the fire keeps spreading.

"We have to get out of here!" Shen yelled to her family and friends.

"Agreed. We must go" Yoshi agrees with his wife.

"What about the cops? What about shredder?" Mikey asks.

They see police offers we're trying to escape while helping those on the ground.

The shredder is still up and looking for the Hamatos. Not caring about the fire around him.

Parts of the place start falling due to the fire.

The cops who are okay managed to get out while taking Bradford and Takeshi out.

"You guys help the cops and get out, Rose and I will take on the Shredder" Ezra says to the family and friends.

Before anyone else could say something, Rosela and Ezra get out of their hiding and attack Shredder.

The Hamatos, April and Casey help the remaining officers to get out.

"We must get out of here. We will not hurt you" Leo says to one cop and go Gad his weapon out, pointing at Leo.

The cop isn't sure whether or not to trust the ninja in front of him but seeing the other officer who is still a little hurt speaks up,

"He is right, Johnson. They aren't bad guys. We must listen to him and the others" The wounded officer says to Officer Johnson , who nods and helps Leo get the officer out.

April and Casey, who helped some officers to get out of the building, tells the cops outside about Bradford and Takeshi, who are outside after cops got them out.

The building keeps falling and the fire keeps spreading, luckily the officers are out of the building.

Ezra and Rosela continue fighting the Shredder and holding him back.

"Rose, Ezra! Let's go!" Mikey yells from the entrance with his family behind him.

"You will not escape!" Shredder yells as he takes Ezra down.

"Ezra!" Mikey watches as Rose continues fighting against the Shredder as Ezra is on the ground.

"Mikey, we have to go!" Raph yells at Mikey as the fire keeps spreading.

Michelangelo looks at his family and back at his new friends, who are still fighting the Shredder.

He didn't think twice as he runs through the fight, ignoring his family yelling his name.

Shredder turns and gets hit in the face with nunchucks and got kicked back.

Mikey stands next to Rose and Ezra, who has gotten up.

Before they could escape, the fire spreads to parts of the building, which came down and unfortunately, blacked the exit.

"Mikey!"

"Michelangelo!"