I smile to myself. She's so cute.

We quickly retire to our beds.

And surely my body was exhausted because when I plop down on Nathan's cloud for a bed , it immediately draws me to a dream.

I cant believe this is my last night here .

I wake up to someone landing a kiss on my forehead.

Who was that?

I wake up and I head to the shower. This is the first Saturday that is so eventful. I mean I'm moving out for Christ's sake.

I relax under the warmth of the water and I smuggle a few of Nathan's hoodies and joggers.

I head downstairs to find that the uHaul vans have already started moving our stuff.

Nathan is literally melting away on the barstool, watching Charlotte move stuff with the men.

Elizabeth is breastfeeding. Well that was a fast discharge.

"Morning." I greet

He surprises me but standing up and engulfing me in a hug. He then moves to kiss my lips. An action that did not go unnoticed by Charlotte.

She sends suggestive looks.

"I'm going to miss seeing you two so happy." She says. I nod.

Elizabeth coughs.

"You're really leaving." He sighs out of the hug.

I dont answer because I see the pain that it is somehow causing for him.

"I have something for you." He says pulling me back upstairs.

We walk into the closet where we stand for a while.

"I've never been one to let people drive my cars. But I have to admit, you looked really good behind the wheels of my Rolls Royce." He says and I chuckle.

"Which is why I want you to have it." He says and a loud gasp tips through my throat.

"Think of it as a pre-birthday gift." He says.

Then I remember that my birthday is in two days. It's already the second of October?

I chuckle to myself. The fourth is not that far.

"Thank you." I breath.

Then all of sudden I realise how close he is. When he got this close? I have no idea. All I know is that he is so close that I could count his eyelashes.

His warm breath fans my face. My stomach churns as I stare into his molten gold orbs. There is so much emotion.

I hope for my own sake that I'm not mirroring the same emotion because if so then we're fucked.

He gets closer to my face and my heart accelerates.  The anticipation just grows bigger .

Excitement takes over.

I lean closer to him and my lips smash onto his hungrily.  I devour his lips.

All the jealousy that I felt when he was playing with Elizabeth's baby is poured into the kiss.

He pulls me closer as if he cant get enough.

His cologne is intoxicating me and clouding my thoughts. My hands move to his bronze hair that I pull and a sound comes from the back of his throat.

He squeezes my waist which causes a weak moan out of my lips.

His sinful lips move to the nape of my neck, where he kisses and sucks. I pull in hair.

The lips that have connected to my neck make me quiver under him.

I move to suck on his neck the way he did mine.

Remembering that I have to go. I move my lips back to his. And he embraces me with open lips and a thrust of his tongue. Which weakens me to the core.

My knees buckle as I pull away. Missing the electrifying feeling that his lips brought to my body.

He stares at me, as if he wants to ask me to stay. I stare at him as if I'm begging for him to let me stay.

He huffs and then hugs me.

My arms move around his waist. He kissed my forehead and mumbles something.

I only catch the words 'so much' and that makes me smile.

"I'm going to miss you too." I whisper as her kisses my lips again.

A new voice sends shock all over my body.

"Shes not moving to another country." Elizabeth says.

"Bitch." I sigh.

"What do you want here?" Nathan asks coldly.

"Someone is looking for you downstairs. And Charlotte says it's time to go." She says then she leaves.

"Does she know how to knock?" I grit mostly to myself.

"She is not capable of that kind of behavior, that is simply too much for her to comprehend." He sighs.

"I'm going to miss you. " he says kissing my forehead then we both head out.

I pick Ethan up and we sit in the car.

Charlotte later joins and we begin to drive.

"So you got my brother to borrow you his car?" She mumbles.

"Actually he gave me." I answer and she literally looks like the poster child of shock.

"He must really love you." She says suggestively.

Impossible.  Absolutely impossible.